Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tavien Feaster visited USCjr today...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 4,863

Tavien Feaster visited USCjr today...

Jun 13, 2019, 5:48 PM

front page of The State

not cool

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For the 56-7th time I don’t care.***

Jun 13, 2019, 5:49 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For the 56-7th time I don’t care.***

Jun 13, 2019, 5:51 PM

I thought it was 6317th time?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tavien Feaster visited USCjr today...

Jun 13, 2019, 6:20 PM

Why does your handle say “fan”?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe he will lend him his championship rings

Jun 13, 2019, 7:06 PM

for their empty trophy case, and they can hang some banners next to the 1969 ACC one

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the surface, it appears that the time at and degree from

Jun 13, 2019, 7:19 PM

Clemson would have very little meaning to Feaster if he would choose to now join the hated rival, but ultimately, it's his decision to sully his name that way if he chooses...

but really, does the rivalry really mean that much that he would be hated? not to me, and to each his own in that opinion, but I say live happily and let others attempt to live happily; of course, years down the road, he will probably rethink that decision as not being a good one...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2019, 7:35 PM

Front page of the Scok.

Not Coot ?

DB23

Jun 13, 2019, 8:01 PM

TU TD23,??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2019, 8:30 PM

He also has visited Georgia and Virginia Tech. NC State is next. I am guessing he will visit a couple more schools before he decides.

The writing is on the wall...

Jun 14, 2019, 8:42 AM

u of 5c is close to home for him and they desperately need a quality running back.

The problem for him is u of 5c has such a lousy OL, his YPC may decrease even though he's the featured back in their offense.

I think VT would be the better option for him. They also need a quality RB but they have a better more experienced OL. It's just not nearly as close to home. They're also better coached.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

unfortunately, anywhere he goes, his YPC is not going

Jun 14, 2019, 1:58 PM

be the same as what he has done at Clemson, considering what his options are... whether he is the feature back that gets 200 carries or a platoon player that gets 100, I really don't think that he is going to find the on field success in his carries that he enjoyed here. I'm biased and I know it, and I truly wish him his absolute best, but I think this move for him is even more short-sighted than Kelly Bryant's move during the season...

Re: The writing is on the wall...

Jun 14, 2019, 4:41 PM [ in reply to The writing is on the wall... ]

I heard on the radio in Columbia today he'd be 3rd or 4th string at Clemson but at usuc he'd be their best back since Lattimore. Hmmm, I hadn't thought about that but it's true. Actually it was a Phil Steele interview.
I don't agree with 3rd or 4th string.
Alternate 2nd IMO.

Jun 14, 2019, 2:11 PM

This + Burch rumors + recruiting slowdown (expected) has really soured the last few weeks for me. Need kickoff to get here. I hate this time of year in the sports world especially now that NBA and NHL seasons are wrapped up. Geeze bring on Ga Tech!

Jun 14, 2019, 4:04 PM

Jun 14, 2019, 7:50 PM

I would be very surprised if he chose them.

Wonder if the horse he rode in on also

Jun 14, 2019, 8:22 PM

visited there.

Replies: 15
| visibility 4,863
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic