Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tavien Feaster has spit in the face of Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Tavien Feaster has spit in the face of Clemson

Jul 29, 2019, 12:42 PM

Football, the University, and CJ Spiller. He knows the rivalry of Clemson and U5C, coming from Spartanburg. He never deserved to wear the Paw or #28.

Message was edited by: LCTiger97

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tavien Feaster has spit in the face of Clemson

Jul 29, 2019, 12:56 PM

I trust you are a coot troll as your post is classless and trashy. Clemson people should take the high road whenever possible.

Jul 29, 2019, 3:54 PM

Lol, I’m a Clemson alum, Class of 1997. Been a member of IPTAY, and have many family members and a daughter going to Clemson. It’s called a rivalry for a reason. I’ve lived in Columbia for 20 years. Do you realize how the Coots and Columbia media portray Clemson? Hope him and his new teammates lose every game this season.

boo hoo***

Jul 29, 2019, 5:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jul 29, 2019, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Tavien Feaster has spit in the face of Clemson ]

Couldn't have said it better. To leave Clemson for SCAR is unconscionable. There is no greater betrayal. A few Tiger "fans" on these boards either don't appreciate...or understand...or have a context about how disgraceful this is.

Jul 29, 2019, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Tavien Feaster has spit in the face of Clemson ]

YOU MEAN LIKE FEASTER DID BY PICKING THE COOTS OVER THE HUNDREDS OF OTHER SCHOOLS HE COULD HAVE PICKED. AND MOST BETTER CHOICES AT THAT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 1:03 PM

Too many of you are being trashy when referencing Feaster. The young man gave his all
to Clemson for 3 tough years. You want to deprive him of his chance in the NFL?
Where he chooses to go for his final year is up to him. Where is your loyalty
to him? Works both ways you know. He will always be a Tiger and you all know it!

Jul 29, 2019, 1:10 PM

They don't care about Feaster the person, they only care about how convenient he can be to them for their team.

GO TIGERS

Jul 29, 2019, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Tavien Feaster has spit in the face of Clemson ]

He knows what he’s doing going to usuc. He plainly says in his statement that he doesn’t care about what the fans think. Sooooo, it’s understandable that fans are through with him. And no, he is definitely not a Tiger for life. No way.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 5:26 PM

That diploma he’s getting says differently. HTH.

Jul 29, 2019, 8:21 PM

Nope sorry, that diploma only says he has a degree from Clemson...not that he is a Tiger for life. Big difference

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thank you***

Jul 29, 2019, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Tavien Feaster has spit in the face of Clemson ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 4:32 PM

give it a rest Francis, he did no such thing. He's moving on after graduation to a new place... it's his choice.

You prolly don't have any problem with Americans citizens

Jul 29, 2019, 4:45 PM

that go sign up to be ISIS fighters just because they used to live in the US of A, huh?

Hey man, their jus movin on to a new place.... It's their choice. STILL DON'T MAKE IT RIGHT!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You prolly don't have any problem with Americans citizens

Jul 29, 2019, 4:50 PM

Really? Come on. I wish the kid would have decided on almost any other school, but ISIS Fighter. Come on.

Jul 29, 2019, 5:05 PM

I'm with the true tiger loyalists and wish him good health, but that's all. I hope he carries the ball 200 times for 300yds and suffers the most bruising season one can have. It's just my opinion, but to cross over to the arch rival doesn't deserve a pass here. Again I hope he stays healthy. (behind that trash o-line and with that schedule is gonna be difficult) Spiller is now our only #28 that ever mattered!!

more carries is why he's leaving,He was recruited heavy

Jul 29, 2019, 9:34 PM

by the coots out of HS & thats closest to his home

Jul 29, 2019, 6:06 PM [ in reply to You prolly don't have any problem with Americans citizens ]

I would have a hard time choosing between a Coot Football helmet and an ISIS turban, or whatever it is they where...

Jul 29, 2019, 8:16 PM [ in reply to You prolly don't have any problem with Americans citizens ]

CUnext said:

that go sign up to be ISIS fighters just because they used to live in the US of A, huh?

Hey man, their jus movin on to a new place.... It's their choice. STILL DON'T MAKE IT RIGHT!!!

Sounds like you have a bigger problem than Feaster. If you think a college football rivalry is comparable to ISIS fighters who killed America's finest, you've got a real ###### up view of College Sports and the world.

Jul 29, 2019, 9:08 PM

He's just using it to make a bloated point. I love him but he has chosen badly!
It's like me leaving my wife for her cousin who she competed with and hated her whole life.
I then could say she's family so you should love me because in your vows you said you would for ever. We were together 25 years and we are family. We had 2 kids together. I'm just doing what's in my best interest and I don't care what the family says. I was with the family until my kids were grown. Her cousin has money too!

I know everybody will forgive me and understand I just wanted to be wealthy.

He could have chosen anybody but her cousin she hated. He knew that too but wanted to rub it in because he wasn't treated right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

he has never hated them. recruiting came down to them

Jul 29, 2019, 9:38 PM

& us. they are the closes school to his home. It will be easier for his family & friends to watch him play

Jul 29, 2019, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: You prolly don't have any problem with Americans citizens ]

Some people don’t know what an analogy is. Like many of you, i wish him good health and negative yards all season long.

It’s really sad when our 3rd string rb is now their best offensive weapon. #wetoodeep. bye falicia.

Lets be honest they only wanted him for his knowledge of our playbook

Boo freaking hoo.

Jul 29, 2019, 9:19 PM

Feaster earned his football scholarship to Clemson, and he also earned his Clemson degree. Choosing to play for the Coots next year had nothing to do with “spitting in Clemson’s face,” but had everything to do with him doing what he feels is best for his future.

It’s nothing personal against Clemson. Get over it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic