Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tavaris Barnes/ information on the recent passing of his son
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,526

Tavaris Barnes/ information on the recent passing of his son

Jun 12, 2012, 9:07 PM

My name is Sonny Pereira. I am part of the Barnes family. Tavaris has been my brother for many years and though we dont share the same blood, he's my brother. Many of you have asked for an address to send flowers, card, ect to The Tavaris Barnes family. Here is the address in which this can be done. 
C/O Tavaris Barnes
798 Tortoise Way
Jacksonville, Fl 32218

Please continue to pray for the family. Please pray specifically for Tavaris's mindset. He needs specific prayers for this. For those of you who are unaware, Tavaris's baby was due in September. His fiancée went into labor at 24 Weeks and delivered their baby boy. Tavaris Barnes Jr. Little TB was born on 6/9 at 9:22 pm weighing 1lb 13.3 oz. little TB was born not breathing but they were able to revive him and he was them placed on life support. During his 2 days on earth, he done some amazing things. He was trying to breath on his own and even slapped at his mommy :) God called little TB to heaven monday 6/11. he was only 2 days old. This has been a very hard and trying time for my entire family and we all need your prayers.

Again, thank you to all who've supported our family during this time. God will show us the way. We all know God makes no mistakes. With all my love, Sonny Pereira

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tavaris Barnes/ information on the recent passing of his son

Jun 12, 2012, 9:15 PM

Bless all of you in this time of trial and know that the Tiger family will always be there for Tavaris

The thoughts and prayers of the Clemson Family go up for you

Jun 12, 2012, 9:15 PM

and your entire family. We wish only the best for all of you. We will also certainly be in prayer for Tavaris that he may know that God is in control, He's always on time, and He never makes a mistake.

Please know that even though we don't understand why these things happen, we do know that there is a Grace that will be sufficient for all of you as you go thru this difficult time.

God Bless you all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying for him and the Mom of Little TB ...

Jun 12, 2012, 9:23 PM

heartbreaking for both of them.

Re: Praying for him and the Mom of Little TB ...

Jun 12, 2012, 9:27 PM

Prayers sent your way, for each family member. May God Bless You and Keep You. Things happen that we don't understand, but as you say GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES

Re: Praying for him and the Mom of Little TB ...

Jun 12, 2012, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Praying for him and the Mom of Little TB ... ]

me too!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for TB and his entire family***

Jun 12, 2012, 9:34 PM

Prayers are sent and will keep coming

Jun 12, 2012, 9:36 PM

God bless the family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tavaris Barnes/ information on the recent passing of his son

Jun 12, 2012, 9:45 PM

Praying for the mom and dad and all of you.

God bless the Barnes family.***

Jun 12, 2012, 9:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for them all.***

Jun 12, 2012, 9:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May God's peace and mercy be with this family.

Jun 12, 2012, 10:40 PM

Psalm 23

King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,526
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic