Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Taking some kids to the game tomorrow....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Taking some kids to the game tomorrow....

Nov 1, 2019, 1:27 PM

It’s been so long since I have cared about some of these things... it’s usually tailgate and walk into the game. Tomorrow we are coming in on two wheels after morning football games and we are taking a bunch of kids that have never been before. So I want them to experience things as I did as a kid—
What time is TigerWalk?
What time does the band usually march around the stadium?
Any other ideas kids would love for about 3 hours before the game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Taking some kids to the game tomorrow....

Nov 1, 2019, 1:28 PM

Military vehicles on Bowman field are a lot of fun for the kids.

They will even let them walk into a few of them usually.

May God bless you for making those memories

Nov 1, 2019, 1:32 PM

Enjoy every moment.

Tiger Band concert in the amphitheater @2:30***

Nov 1, 2019, 1:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 1, 2019, 1:42 PM

According this write up on ClemsonTigers.com about tomorrow's Military Appreciation Day festivities,it says that Tiger Walk will take place at 1:50 and as far as when the band marches to the stadium I have seen them coming down Fort Hill street in front of the East End Zone about an hour before game time...https://clemsontigers.com/militaryappreciation/...Clemson
Band Info-Go to the bottom of this website and it tell you everything you want to know https://tband.people.clemson.edu/this_season/

Nov 1, 2019, 1:43 PM

Lawd that messed up bad sorry...Try this for the Band March-https://tband.people.clemson.edu/this_season/

Nov 1, 2019, 2:04 PM

Littlejohn is open to settle a little bit. indoor bathrooms/airconditioned and television usually showing a game. Maybe for you more-so than the kids.

Also the tiger tailgate broadcast goes on just outside of it. Sometimes some freebees...former players and such.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My son is eight and with a TNET friend and his family, we

Nov 1, 2019, 2:26 PM

have been to eight games together. I love watching him enjoy the things I didn't but wanted to do growing up. Went to the BC game and he played football the whole time but was ready to go inside and watch the Tigers play. He is really into the games. He loves Clemson to death and these memories will last forever. As my friend says, "nope, you don't have to worry about him being a coot!".

Hope you all enjoy the game!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky kids.***

Nov 1, 2019, 2:38 PM

Band warms up 1 1/2 hrs b/4 game at Amphitheater..assembles at Fort Hill 1 hr b/4

Nov 1, 2019, 3:11 PM

and heads down hill towards stadium playing Tiger Rag.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lBb - they play a concert - they don't "warm up" . . . have

Nov 1, 2019, 3:22 PM

you checked your ballasts lately ?

Just a little concerned for ya there buddy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 1, 2019, 3:29 PM

Know you will have more fun than the youngsters. Several good suggestions already posted. Enjoy the day. Two of my great grands will be here tomorrow (11 & 8) but they have been here before.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic