Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Taking my 2 yr old to the game tomorrow... advice...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 709

Taking my 2 yr old to the game tomorrow... advice...

Nov 21, 2014, 9:23 AM

we have taken him to many bball and baseball games and he loves them but we have always said we'd wait till he can walk from where we park (next to Brooks Center) to the stadium without complaining/having to be held. Well, i've changed my mind and am gonna take him tomorrow.

Obviously, i'm fired up about him going and he'll love every second of it, but i'm trying to decide between going into the stadium and watching the boys running down the hill from the stands OR taking him to watch them unload the buses and see them up close and personal. which do yall think?

Either way, tomorrow will be an awesome day as i get to share in this 'monumental' day with my son.

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you take him to the top of the hill ...........

Nov 21, 2014, 9:29 AM

you'll have to deal with the crowds - won't that make it harder for him to see than if you take him into the stadium?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

on shoulders. . no problem. . especially if

Nov 21, 2014, 9:35 AM

You get there 45 mins early to get in front.

I'd say it is up to your son. Being smooshed in there with a lot of people and then seeing the players come of the bus in pads could scare him.

Also. .. if you In the stands you will surely get a better view of the flyover.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Taking my 2 yr old to the game tomorrow... advice...

Nov 21, 2014, 9:36 AM

How close are your seats to the hill? You'll probably be more comfortable in unless your on the wayyy other end. it gets a little pushy around the rock when the busses are unloaded .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We went to a spring game a few years ago with our little

Nov 21, 2014, 9:40 AM

ones...They loved sliding down the hill on those cardboard boxes...They had a lot of fun

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Took my twins to a game when they were 2

Nov 21, 2014, 9:38 AM

Yeah, Its defiantly better to take them during a more laid back game like the one tomorrow. Just be sure you cover their ears when the cannon goes off...they really hated that more than anything.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let him watch them come down the hill !!

Nov 21, 2014, 9:42 AM

What 2 year old doesnt like ballons?

plus hard to see them get off the bus with people around

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Taking my 2 yr old to the game tomorrow... advice...

Nov 21, 2014, 9:47 AM

Let him see it from outside !!! It is amazing for a child !

My son/daugter in law have been bringing their son since....

Nov 21, 2014, 9:51 AM

he was 3 months old. He has been to about 10 games and turned 2 on July 17th. They are from Anderson and he works in Clemson. Their son loves the games and can do some of the cheers (he is hard to understand, of course!). They have taken him to the hill before. Would be a rush for your little guy. Also, we are taking our 3 yr. old grand daughter tomorrow who lives here in Asheville. We may go to the hill when they run down tomorrow. Good luck!

Please, whatever you do

Nov 21, 2014, 10:22 AM

don't let them sing the alma mater

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Having gone through taking 3 girls at an early age I

Nov 21, 2014, 10:36 AM

can tell you what worked for us. Our girls would usually nap for a little while; tired from tailgating. We'd sit for a while until they got fussy, then we'd find somewhere (in the portal) to watch the game. Use food...a slice of pizza would keep ours quiet for about a quarter. Gold fish & cheerios also good.

My wife says (I deny) that I jumped up at a game to yell and had to grab one of the girls by the leg as she started to sail out across the fans below us. There is no video proof.

You'll have a great time!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 709
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic