Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Take 2: Is Clemson a lock for five-star DE Bresee? (Rivals)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,679

Take 2: Is Clemson a lock for five-star DE Bresee? (Rivals)

Mar 27, 2019, 12:16 PM

Bryan Bresee released a top six of Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia and Penn State in late November and talked about those schools over the holidays at the All-American Bowl. However, since that time, he has laid low when it comes to his recruitment.

The five-star defensive end from Damascus, Md., is planning to visit Oklahoma soon – so maybe his main list is a top seven – but the Sooners seem to have a lot of work to make up to enter that top fray of teams that could be led by Clemson.

The Tigers have a lot going for them: They’re coming off winning another national championship, the coaching staff has clearly made Bresee a top priority in this class and perhaps no team has developed NFL defensive linemen in the last few years like Clemson.

Plus, Bresee is planning to be back at Clemson for its upcoming spring game along with No. 1 overall player D.J. Uiagalelei and many others.

Can any team overcome Clemson for the five-star defensive lineman?

FIRST TAKE: Paul Strelow, TigerIllustrated.com
As time goes on, no news remains the best news for Clemson in its chase for Bresee. He went to Georgia the week after his January elite junior day visit, but he has largely stayed off the radar since. Beyond his return to Clemson for the April 6 spring game, the only other stated trip on his itinerary is an official visit the next week to Oklahoma – which wasn’t in his top six, and precludes him from going to the spring games at four of the other five: Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan and Alabama.

“Georgia has been viewed as the biggest threat, and the Bulldogs continue to work in an effort to secure another look. But they’re playing catch-up from a sizable distance, and here’s believing it would take an unlikely turn of events to slow Bresee from his course toward Clemson.”

SECOND TAKE: Mike Farrell, Rivals.com
“Clemson seems to be the team that everybody talks about with him and seems to be the clear leader. Other schools are not going to give up, but it speaks to Clemson’s defensive line success and how well it has done producing NFL defensive linemen. Shaq Lawson was a first-rounder and then this year you can have three first-rounders this season as Xavier Thomas is on his way to being a first-rounder.

“It’s a situation where the kids gravitate toward the schools where they see players at his position being developed and I don’t think there is a closer option that does a better job.”

https://n.rivals.com/news/take-two-is-clemson-s-lead-insurmountable-for-5-star-bresee-

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Take 2: Is Clemson a lock for five-star DE Bresee? (Rivals)

Mar 27, 2019, 12:21 PM

So does that mean we are a lock to land him or what?

Get the bubbly on stand by!***

Mar 27, 2019, 12:36 PM

Re: Take 2: Is Clemson a lock for five-star DE Bresee? (Rivals)

Mar 27, 2019, 1:06 PM

Neither of them must have seen the Poll where we reached 100,000 votes first. Come on down Mr. Bresee

I’ll & Dabo will believe it when the ink is dry!

Mar 27, 2019, 1:45 PM

But, unlike Dabo, I am responsible for many hundreds of those 100,000 votes and my bent index finger can prove it!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,679
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic