Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tajh bashers.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Tajh bashers.......

Dec 1, 2013, 11:07 AM

F### #ff! The dude took us to places we had not been in 20 years. I hate losing to but I'm not going to take it out on one of the best qb's to ever put on our uniform.Someone who has more heart than 90% of you fools. I'd like to stick a few of you fools on a football field with Grady Jarret and let him blow you up.Have some compassion.Douchebags!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eff you.....consider the competition this year..

Dec 1, 2013, 11:14 AM

SC St

A bad WF team

El Cid (Really!)

Virginia (how bad are they?)

GT way inferior talent

A bad NC St

Another bad Maryland team

UGA was young (now hurt) and probably not as good as we made them out to be.

I believe the LSU game was a fluke thanks to Les Miles being an idiot play caller. No way should we have been in that at the end.

Really look at it and Boyd has not played great against real competition.

Re: Eff you.....consider the competition this year..

Dec 1, 2013, 11:20 AM

If your calling Tajh's performance against LSU a fluke then you got real problems...Did you watch that game?

Re: Tajh bashers.......

Dec 1, 2013, 11:15 AM

Blow us up? Grady Jarret's a Muslim?? I didn't know that!

Dec 1, 2013, 11:16 AM

PUMP.........................................................................................................................................................................................................PUMP.....................................................................................................SUNSHINE

Lukeb81 44%***

Dec 1, 2013, 11:21 AM

Funny, we hadn't won a BCS bowl in 20 years

Dec 1, 2013, 11:29 AM

And still haven't. The only real difference is we are losing to the coots now, which used to be a sin in the name of God. I am NOT disagreeing with you that people should not be bashing Tajh, however I wouldn't exactly call the past 4 years "successful". If meaningless 10 win seasons are fine to you, cool. That's your opinion. But winning 10 games is not okay with me when we can't even win our division. I like Tajh, and I hope he's successful wherever he goes next. But it's time to stop dwelling on him.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny, we hadn't won a BCS bowl in 20 years

Dec 1, 2013, 11:37 AM

I can dig it. It sucks losing to the coots I hate it and I respect your lucid well thought out opinion. I think the only difference between you and me is I think we have been successful and the only thing keeping us from being over the top is losing to those fools.Just don't like the out and out bashing.

It's not just "losing to them"...

Dec 1, 2013, 11:56 AM

It's WHY we lost to this good, but not great, coot team. It's why the only great team we played this year made us look foolish in our home stadium.

Ultimately you have to let go of the emotion and analyze it rationally. Why do our players always seem to make so many mistakes against quality competition? Is that just a fluke, or is there another explanation? Why can this good (but not great) coot team beat us the same way, year after year? If those questions aren't answered, and those problems aren't solved, then we'll just have to try and find contentment with beating up on terrible ACC and SOCON teams... and never really being in contention for an ACC championship or anything else meaningful.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

to me it seems simple. we are pressing when we play the

Dec 1, 2013, 12:01 PM

the coots. if you have ever played any sport, you know that you can't play tight. totally too many unforced errors, imo. that's on the players. they have got to just be themselves, and not try and appease clemson nation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not just "losing to them"...

Dec 1, 2013, 12:40 PM [ in reply to It's not just "losing to them"... ]

How many turnovers in the FSU and Carolina games? Our biggest games after UGA. Did those turnovers affect the outcome? Why do we turn the ball over in the crunch games? Are we trying TOO hard to make the big play? Shouldn't be nerves if seniors are losing the ball.

Dec 1, 2013, 12:47 PM

Chad put Tajh is tough situations all night. SC was giving Clemson the run up the middle. SC was pinning it ears back coming at Tajh. Roddy could have had the biggest game of his career instead Chad played into SC game plan.

There are times I wish Tajh would make better decision but that can be a challenge when DEs are breathing down your throat.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic