Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tajh Boyd tidbits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Tajh Boyd tidbits

Sep 2, 2020, 8:02 PM

https://twitter.com/apthirteen/status/1301308368578113538

https://twitter.com/apthirteen/status/1301304227537584128

https://twitter.com/apthirteen/status/1301300226754572289

Message was edited by: TigerNet Recruiting®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tajh Boyd tidbits

Sep 2, 2020, 8:11 PM

still bothers me that there was no flag for a horse collar at the end of sammy's TD.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 2, 2020, 8:49 PM

When it comes to all time Tiger greats, I think TB is the most underrated ever! With the current state of the program, it’s easy to forget the ride to the top and the foundational blocks laid by the likes of Tajh. In some ways the Tahj era was far more exciting to me, as we were intoxicated w optimism vs burdened w expectation. If not for Tahj, we likely miss out on DW and TL. Plus, what a classy guy that always did it right...not to mention one tough $oB. Thank you Tahj for your contributions to building a dynasty. If CU football has reached the penthouse, Tahj was definitely our bellhop!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2020, 7:38 AM

firebarker, you said a mouthful and you said it WELL!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something about Tajh

Sep 2, 2020, 10:53 PM

We have had some great QBs. But I still have a special place in my heart for Tajh. Those teams made me feel like we were in for a change. A change for the best.

I almost got to meet him once at a spring game. But he had to go do an interview right when I got to the front of the line.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2020, 5:21 AM

Met him a few weeks ago at lakeside. My wife and I were the only ones at the pool and he came out there checking up on things. He introduced himself, chatted with us for a while, and bought us some drinks from the bar. Awesome and very down to earth guy for a Clemson legend.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2020, 7:17 AM

Great man. We met him before the AU game at home a few years ago. He shook my hand and immediately dropped down to speak to my son (8 at the time). He literally spoke to my son for 8-10 min about Clemson football and FIFA and who knows what else. Very gracious and he definitely created a memory for us with his time that Sat afternoon. And oh by the way- he still has the best deep ball I’ve seen!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic