Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tacky tacky
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,196

Tacky tacky

Dec 4, 2012, 1:38 AM

I still say that Morris is making a huge mistake. His headed getting too big . He is fortunate enough to be the highest paid offensive coordinator in college football and acts like he can't wait to leave. He has it made here. I bet he takes a job somewhere and gets fired within four years. He came here with great offensive weapons already in place. Won't be so easy somewhere else. Not to mention, I doubt he is he recruiter Dabo has been for years. That alone can get you fired when your talent drops off too far.

Dabo should be watching as chad makes critical recruiting times even harder with all these interviews. I'm beginning to see mr Morris as a distraction and too temporary to build from. Might be best if he does go. I bet there are a lot of offensive coordinators that would love his job and pay.

Chad should have more respect for the opportunity he was given. Leaving is one thing but this is getting tacky. IMO

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tacky tacky

Dec 4, 2012, 3:40 AM

Wish he would leave. dont care for his gimmick offense.

You're right...

Dec 4, 2012, 9:23 AM

Why did we ever get rid of Billy Napier...

wow

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree

Dec 4, 2012, 7:47 AM

I disagree with both! Morris has been great for Clemosn and I hope he stays another year. I don't think it is a distraction for recruiting. We will have a top 15 class with or without Morris (hope it is with!)

Dec 4, 2012, 8:02 AM

What's wrong with Morris trying to better himself? Particularly if being a head coach at a major program has been a dream of his and he has the blessing of the head coach. I wouldn't want someone on my staff that isn't trying to better themselves.

Better himself ? He was/is hired to Better Clemson.....***

Dec 4, 2012, 8:05 AM

Yeah. Let's replace him with an OC nobody wants.

Dec 4, 2012, 8:02 AM

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

This is what happens when you hire talented people

Dec 4, 2012, 8:06 AM

It's a good problem to have.

Dec 4, 2012, 9:21 AM

Tweet from Philpot
Posted: Dec 3, 2012 4:28 PM

Sources tell me that #Clemson OC Chad Morris is not interested in the head coaching job at Auburn. Sources tell me that #Clemson OC Chad Morris is not interested in the head coaching job at Auburn.

He also said he had a text message from Morris that said I am in Clemson today and not in Auburn

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,196
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic