Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TV Streaming
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,244

TV Streaming

Aug 9, 2020, 2:05 PM

I have had YouTube TV for about 2 years now. I have been looking since the last price hike at other options. FuboTV has upgraded its channel selection adding the ESPN networks. Having this part of the package was essential for me. There are other channels I miss with YTTV. I just started the free trial. Just wondering if any of you have any positive or negative experiences with FuboTV to help me with my information gathering. Thanks in advance b

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cable and satellite will be there for you when you wisen up***

Aug 9, 2020, 2:57 PM

Sometimes paying more to eliminate the headaches are worth it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cable and satellite will be there for you when you wisen up***

Aug 9, 2020, 3:18 PM

So there are no headaches with cable and satellite?

Yes, the bill

Aug 9, 2020, 3:26 PM

Which is what caused me to leave before. But then I realized once I disconnected the extra services with spectrum, added YTTV, I was saving $20/month. Now I was having to deal with A/V sync issues and buffering, which shouldn’t be an issue when your pinging at under 10 seconds with 200+mbps internet speed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cable and satellite will be there for you when you wisen up***

Aug 9, 2020, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Cable and satellite will be there for you when you wisen up*** ]

I was getting a headache every time I got that Spectrum bill!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

u go with DSL to get rid of the spectrum bill?***

Aug 9, 2020, 3:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Might as well go back to dial up. DSL is useless

Aug 9, 2020, 3:50 PM

Unless you’re still using AOL and downloading dirty vids on Kazaa.

i agree. but the maf isn't adding up***

Aug 9, 2020, 4:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Google Fiber could've just put an end to all of this

Aug 9, 2020, 6:21 PM

but they decided to stick to about a dozen big markets and not expand.

Re: TV Streaming

Aug 9, 2020, 3:27 PM

I have talked about the Fubo version compared to youtube TV on here since yesterday, and I'm thinking seriously about giving it try being that youtube TV went up on the price. Fubo looks to offer more than youtube TV for a few $$$$ bucks less. Plus I really like how much easier it is getting around to what you want to watch than it is with youtube TV!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 3:50 PM

I've been with YouTube TV for a little less than a year and I was real happy with it. Then they dropped the Fox Sports Regional Networks in my area (Greenville, SC). I stayed with YouTube TV since there was practically no live sports anyway, due to covid. But now that MLB baseball has started back and the announced price increase, I was looking at my options again. Along with the sports, I also wanted to stream my local channels. I decided to give Hulu+Live TV a try. I am currently in my free trial week. Interface/menus are a little more awkward, but do-able. Not 100% yet, but I'll probably stay with Hulu+Live TV. They have all the channels I watch and cost less (at the moment) than YouTube TV.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 4:52 PM

FuboTV and YoutubeTV are the same price from what I see.... both $64.99/month. HuluTV is $54.99/month.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,244
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic