Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: What to expect with Clemson in 2018
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: What to expect with Clemson in 2018

Jan 4, 2018, 5:15 PM

WATCH: What to expect with Clemson in 2018

Video Description: The Clemson Tigers turned in another fabulous season, finishing 12-2 with a trip to the College Football Playoff. They have many reasons for Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: What to expect with Clemson in 2018

Jan 4, 2018, 7:20 PM

Looking forward to it!

Jan 5, 2018, 5:27 AM

We will be special again the next few years but I will miss our seniors and I can’t wait to see how our redshirt freshmen, solphmores and true freshmen perform next year!!! It’s true the best is yet to come!! Trevor, Hunter, Chase, ETN, XT, KJ, Big Dex, The Jiant and I could goTee on an ON!

Thank you ???? ?????????????????? LORD FOR BLESSING US with so much that is right with what we all believe is the greatest College ever the Clemson Tigers!! Or as so many trolls and freshmen have called us University of Clemson and depending on the recruit I’m ok with it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 5, 2018, 1:35 PM

I agree clemson isn't going anywhere anytime soon, for some reason I thought Kendall Joseph was a senior has he already stated he is coming back? Seems that way they said he is on the video. That be huge I hate to be losing Dorian but if he keep Joseph and of course lemar is staying that will be huge with our secondary returning almost everyone will allow those freshmen dlinemen to get their feet wet with a good LB and secondary backing them up. Seems like Cain is gone from this video which I'm ok with tbh it will allow Higgins to come into his own. I'm ready for the guys to announce what they are going to do so can know what we have. I'm sure 3/4 of the dline will go even tho I think Bryant would benifit from staying another year don't see him being a first rounder or 2nd with the dline talent coming out this cycle Ferrell and Wilkins are def gone with them most likely going first round!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic