Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Watson sees 'special' Lawrence continuing Clemson dynasty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Watson sees 'special' Lawrence continuing Clemson dynasty

Jan 17, 2019, 2:23 PM

WATCH: Watson sees 'special' Lawrence continuing Clemson dynasty

Deshaun Watson got an early look at Trevor Lawrence before the fellow Peach State product started taking aim at his high school records. While Watson rewriting Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Watson sees 'special' Lawrence continuing Clemson dynasty

Jan 17, 2019, 7:38 PM

It is great to see DW4 enjoy himself. He deserves it.

Jan 19, 2019, 10:08 AM

I don't see anything wrong with having that type of jewelry if that is what you like. I wear a Citizen Eco-Drive in about the $400 dollar range that I would have never bought for myself, my wife gave it to me a couple years ago, and I love it bc I never have to change the battery in it bc it is recharged by just about any type of light. And I just don't think someone would mark and rob me for my watch, bc it isn't flashy.

I do think that people that wear expensive jewelry become a mark to get robbed if caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. And I hope that DW4 is a licensed carry type bc, that kind of bling that he wears makes him a sought after mark/target for druggies that would rob him at a blink of an eye in the wrong place at the wrong time. Being disabled without a job to go to, I watch a lot news everyday, and they have those types of robberies on the news about everyday, someone that was robbed and/or killed just bc of the type of jewelry they wore stated by their family members. In the world we live in today, there are perpetrators out there that will rob and kill for the bling that DW4 wears. I just hope that when he goes back home to Georgia, that he is very careful and very cautious of the old friends that he "use" to kick it with bc, most of those guys are very jealous of DW4 now, and in the wrong place at the wrong time, there maybe several of them that would kill him for just what he was wearing on the ESECPN show!!! Seeing that, it really causes me worry for DW4....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 3:51 PM

Absolutely amazing! The victim asked for it?? The woman is nice-looking, dresses nicely, and she deserved to get raped??? If Deshaun wears nice clothes and a nice watch, he's asking to be robbed? I live in a fairly nice house, and I'm asking to be burglarized or home-invaded? Are you for real, or a relic of the pre-historic, neaderthal times?? Criminals will love your post.

Jan 21, 2019, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Watson sees 'special' Lawrence continuing Clemson dynasty ]

So who's responsibility is that?? You are away due to work, someone breaks into your home and rapes your wife. Your fault, right---because your wife is attractive and wears nice clothes? She was asking for it??? I can't even believe we are debating this in the 21st century. But then we are. Incredible!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic