Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Tajh Boyd on how special Trevor Lawrence is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Tajh Boyd on how special Trevor Lawrence is

Jan 8, 2019, 1:47 AM

WATCH: Tajh Boyd on how special Trevor Lawrence is

Former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd spoke to TigerNet about Trevor Lawrence after Clemson's 44-16 win over Alabama on Monday night. "Trevor is as good as I've Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Tajh Boyd on how special Trevor Lawrence is

Jan 8, 2019, 1:57 AM

Lost his voice for the tigers tonight. He’s always given everything he has for the university. A foundation of this program. Thank you Tajh.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 2:09 AM

Absolute, and Thank You Tajh!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 5:15 AM

Former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd spoke to TigerNet about Trevor Lawrence after Clemson's 44-16 win over Alabama on Monday night. "Trevor is as good as I've Read Update »

Class Class Class!!! Its awesome to see so many of these past players there on the side line to share this with the youngsters.. Clemson is just truly special in every since of the word, never gets old seeing the foundation laying players spend time around the program.. Thank You For Your Passion!! #ForeverBleedOrange

Jan 8, 2019, 8:30 AM

Class, though was humble,... Now maybe you'll come to the real tiger reporting team,

Jan 8, 2019, 8:45 AM

Hey, you started the ROY bus rolling up the mountain and it was a fun ride. The championships are hitting the top of the hills and then the season starts again climbing the mountain. Dabo is right, I believe the best is yet to come. Unbelievable!!! Thanks guys.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 8:51 AM

Gah man I love how much these past players care so much about this university. I wish they all could have won National Championship rings while they were here!!!!!!! It always been a great day to be a Tiger but today is a truly special day. I hope everyone gets back safe and sound. GO TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tajh, Spiller, Sammy... they started this!

Jan 8, 2019, 9:38 AM

I cannot give enough respect and love to those early guys who used their opportunity to build something legendary! They deserve all the success in the world as a result. Make them whole! I cannot tell you how much it bothers me that Tajh didn’t get a big NFL pay day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 6:22 AM

Tanner Boyd is a class act. We were blessed to see him guide the Tigers at QB during his years at Clemson. It’s because guys like Tajh that laid the foundation that this years team became National Champions. His comments about Trevor Lawrence were spot on.

Tanner Boyd is a class act. We were blessed to see him guide the Tigers at QB during his years at Clemson. It’s because guys like Tajh that laid the foundation that this years team became National Champions. His comments about Trevor Lawrence were spot on.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic