Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Syracuse coach reacts to Clemson's comeback win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Syracuse coach reacts to Clemson's comeback win

Sep 29, 2018, 6:17 PM

WATCH: Syracuse coach reacts to Clemson's comeback win

Syracuse head coach Dino Babers discussed this team's loss to Clemson on Saturday afternoon. On the game as a whole: “It was a big contest, it was a big game. T Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sound was recorded with a potato***

Sep 29, 2018, 6:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Syracuse coach reacts to Clemson's comeback win

Sep 29, 2018, 6:24 PM

Someone record this with a potato?

Sep 29, 2018, 6:24 PM

LKN wizard ^^

Sep 29, 2018, 6:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dino had as a hard a time hearing the questions

Sep 29, 2018, 6:28 PM

as I did.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dino had as a hard a time hearing the questions

Sep 29, 2018, 6:32 PM

Maybe his hearing is impaired after so many games in that very, very loud Dome of theirs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I'll never complain about Tigernet microphones again

Sep 29, 2018, 6:35 PM

Syracuse beat writers still like....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dino is a great coach imo and seems like a pretty good guy.

Sep 29, 2018, 6:39 PM

Don't understand the hate.

Re: Dino is a great coach imo and seems like a pretty good guy.

Sep 29, 2018, 6:40 PM

Hate?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 29, 2018, 9:43 PM

You're anti-microphonite.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What hate?

Sep 29, 2018, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Dino is a great coach imo and seems like a pretty good guy. ]

Nobody said anything about him. Matter of fact, I'd say he's one of the the most liked opposing coached on TNet. Steve Addazio is another.

Sep 29, 2018, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Dino is a great coach imo and seems like a pretty good guy. ]

Lookin for a racist line...won't find it here.

Always liked Dino. Even when he got up in Boulware's face

Sep 29, 2018, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Dino is a great coach imo and seems like a pretty good guy. ]

for going all Brock Lesnar on one of his players. The guy is a class act, a great fit for Syracuse and a great representative of the ACC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2018, 6:43 PM

Now taking donations for new microphone

That poor microphone was on Syracuse

Sep 29, 2018, 7:06 PM

beat writers for once. Not us.

Sep 29, 2018, 7:05 PM

This guy is a GREAT coach.

Dino is a GREAT COACH

Sep 29, 2018, 8:08 PM

And very much pulling for him after Dabo

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2018, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Syracuse coach reacts to Clemson's comeback win ]

Dabo has a lot of respect for Dino.....and should after the way his teams have played us the last few years. Hope they have a great season the rest of the way.

Sep 29, 2018, 10:40 PM

11/05/2016 Clemson VS Syracuse 54-0 the good guys!!!

Re: 54-0

Sep 29, 2018, 11:46 PM

Yeah. Dungey got knocked out of the game on their first possession. I think today was our first time beating him

Sep 29, 2018, 9:35 PM

Of the parts I could hear, that was an excellent interview. Much respect for their coach. Well spoken, intelligent coach. A lot of confidence in himself as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2018, 9:39 PM

I really like Dino Babers. He's one heck of a coach.

Not another coach outside of Clemson that I respect more.

Sep 29, 2018, 9:42 PM

Dino Babers class act, hard nosed football coach. Like a meatier Dabo.

Syracuse coach - 1st half last second timeouts... low class

Sep 29, 2018, 9:43 PM

Regardless of anything else in the game, I have no respect for a coach with 9 seconds on the clock before the half calling 2 timeouts as if it was really important to screw with the Tigers. And then doesn't call them at the end of the game when it really would have mattered.

To me it's a low class move when they are up before the half and was just trying to rub it in.

I'm just glad the Tigers are better than that and came back to beat them regardless.

Re: Syracuse coach - 1st half last second timeouts... low class

Sep 29, 2018, 9:48 PM

21 point underdog away. Winning. Make the other team run plays and take as much energy from them as you can. It is called playing football within the rules. I have no problem with that.

Sep 30, 2018, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Syracuse coach - 1st half last second timeouts... low class ]

Regardless of anything else in the game, I have no respect for a coach with 9 seconds on the clock before the half calling 2 timeouts as if it was really important to screw with the Tigers. And then doesn't call them at the end of the game when it really would have mattered.

To me it's a low class move when they are up before the half and was just trying to rub it in.

I'm just glad the Tigers are better than that and came back to beat them regardless.

It’s low class to call a timeout and bring CDS back to earth? Sometimes the coaches have to win the game and that made CD realize just that. Dino coached to win. Second half CDS actually strategized for the first time since the NC win and I think it was the TOs that woke him up.

Sep 30, 2018, 12:42 AM [ in reply to Syracuse coach - 1st half last second timeouts... low class ]

I won’t call you an idiot but I will certainly call your comment idiotic. Have you ever coached before? When Chase threw that ball out of bounds on first down it stopped the clock. At that point Dino had enough timeouts to force Clemson to punt on 4th down with a few seconds left and to possibly block the punt or get a bad snap and maybe a score. Dabo realized he screwed up and ran enough clock on 2nd and 3rd down so that he could kill the rest of the half on 4th down without having to risk a punt. It has zero to do with class and everything to do with almost seizing a scoring chance by paying freaking attention to the game.

Love that coach.

Sep 29, 2018, 9:49 PM

Hate playing his teams. Glad he is in the ACC.

Respects to Dungey for post-game comments

Sep 29, 2018, 9:49 PM

Kept it classy and respectful to Clemson after tough loss ...

Sep 30, 2018, 8:48 AM

Dino is a class act........

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic