Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: President Clements' heartfelt message to Clemson graduates
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 807

TNET: WATCH: President Clements' heartfelt message to Clemson graduates

May 7, 2020, 10:32 AM

WATCH: President Clements' heartfelt message to Clemson graduates

Congratulations to all the new Clemson graduates! On Thursday morning, President Jim Clements posted a personal message to all of Clemson's May graduates that d Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: President Clements' heartfelt message to Clemson graduates

May 7, 2020, 10:56 AM

There is a lot of special people on the Clemson campus but none more so than President Clements. We hit a home run the day he was brought on board.

May 7, 2020, 11:51 AM

While listening to what he had to say to all the graduates, I was thinking how lucky the students and staff were at Clemson to have such a fine man as Jim Clements to be the President of their university bc he represents Clemson with honor, integrity, and kindness that is second to none compared to any president at any university in the country, and yes, he was a grand slam hire that fits Clemson and her values perfectly, and I hope he stays there until he is of a ripe old age bc he has proven to be great for Clemson university!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2020, 12:07 PM

You nailed it my friend. RC and Moonie Pie were special too but Dr. Clements sure fits the mold of a real a Clemson man. Best thing to come out of West Virginia in a long time! I had the pleasure a few years ago of watching the homecoming game with Louisville from the Presidents Suite and it was a special event for this country boy from Inman. I believe he is at Clemson to stay.

Replies: 3
| visibility 807
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic