Topic: TNET: WATCH: Jimbo Fisher reacts to loss to Clemson
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 12, 2019 12:16 PM by: morris
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: WATCH: Jimbo Fisher reacts to loss to Clemson

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 8:43 PM

WATCH: Jimbo Fisher reacts to loss to Clemson

Texas A&M head coach Jimbo Fisher talked to the media following his team's 24-10 loss to No. 1 Clemson on Saturday. Read Update »

Re: TNET: WATCH: Jimbo Fisher reacts to loss to Clemson

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 9:59 AM

Say what you want about liking or not liking Jimbo.. but this is how the coach of the losing team should talk. He gave Clemson plenty of credit while also highlighting the areas he thought his team could have performed better to have a chance to win. Also mentioned him needing to coach his team better to get them there. Refreshing after an entire off-season of excuses.

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 10:08 AM

Danny Ford was the best. The blame was always on the coaching staff not preparing the players.

I can't listen to Jimbo but I bet he didn't take any of the blame.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

???

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 10:14 AM

Believe your memory is fading, Ford blamed everyone, players and staff. They could DOMINATE someonwe and Ford would still be saying they weren't good enough.Not a hit on Ford, that's just how they were in his time.

[2]
Posted: Sep 8, 2019 11:42 AM

PLEASE! The man will never be a class act in my mind after destroying FSU and leaving them for $’s. And trust me he is not a friend of the ACC. Sorry nothing for the man!

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 2:32 PM

Yeah - like I was thinking .... “come down here and say that - Jimbo !! “ ..... -:D

2019 purple level member

Posted: Sep 12, 2019 12:16 PM

Jimbo would make a fine auctioneer of gently used automotives outside Charlotte. Slow down man....

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: Selling 5 tickets and a parking pass for the Boston College game for 1,300 dollars. Tickets are loca...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1533 people have read this post