»
Topic: TNET: WATCH: Clemson players react to Dabo Swinney's fashion
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 14, 2020, 9:07 AM by: TwoNats®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

TNET: WATCH: Clemson players react to Dabo Swinney's fashion

Posted: Nov 13, 2020, 8:10 AM

WATCH: Clemson players react to Dabo Swinney's fashion

Clemson Football is currently resting up during their off-week as they try to finish strong in 2020. The team's Twitter account posted a video of Clemson player Read Update »

link

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson players react to Dabo Swinney's fashion

[2]
Posted: Nov 13, 2020, 8:17 AM

I’ve seen videos of them leaving at the airports during playoffs. A lot of the team’s attire is well, I’ll just say, not in good taste. I’ll take Dabo’s style anytime. Slim cut pants above the ankles....never!

link

[3]
Posted: Nov 13, 2020, 9:00 AM

Ah, these kids today. I'd hate to think what they would say about my attire, but more power to them. They are having fun and taking pride in themselves and that is very cool. I only wish I could be on the team, so if they have a spot for a 53 year old engineer who played in band instead of football, I'm their man!

link

[1]
Posted: Nov 13, 2020, 10:03 AM

Style and jokes aside, glad no one uses Cam Newtons tailor.

2021 white level member link

[2]
Posted: Nov 13, 2020, 10:57 AM

Just an FYI, women don't like tight pants, chains, or flashy suits. Classic suits always win us over!

link

Posted: Nov 13, 2020, 2:33 PM

For all you young guys that wasn't living in the days when, if a man wore tight pants, he suffered from having to much estrogen flowing through his veins. And if his pants were around or above his ankles, he was teased of wearing High Waters, or was ask if he was expecting a flood. So leave our coach alone, and except what makes him feel comfortable. Styles change, and he understands that, but the style that he grew up with is who he is now!!!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Posted: Nov 13, 2020, 5:32 PM

Yes, Dabo and I are the same age and he dresses like I do. We can't do the tight floods dress suits. Not happening. That's for the younger folks.

Posted: Nov 13, 2020, 6:35 PM

This is why we have potential first round draft picks coming back for their senior year. These guys are having fun. Hats off to Coach Swinney and his staff for creating the best environment in college football!

GO TIGERS!!!

link

Posted: Nov 14, 2020, 9:07 AM

One can imagine what the Coot players think of Chump's black over-sized sweats with the gravy stains...

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 LOWER Level season tickets in Sec T, row W. $875ea. Flexible on payment. Located in Greenville.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1623 people have read this post