Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson football 'Vlog' hits Costa Rica
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Clemson football 'Vlog' hits Costa Rica

Jun 16, 2018, 11:36 AM

WATCH: Clemson football 'Vlog' hits Costa Rica

Clemson football's 'The Vlog' captured a recent outreach trip by a group of Clemson football players to Costa Rice. Check out the Tigers getting to work and hav Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson football 'Vlog' hits Costa Rica

Jun 16, 2018, 11:56 AM

Boys if this doesn't yank on your heart you might not have one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree...***

Jun 16, 2018, 12:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2018, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson football 'Vlog' hits Costa Rica ]

last video had my eyes a bit moist

what in the world is a Vlog?***

Jun 16, 2018, 1:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe 'video log'...***

Jun 16, 2018, 1:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow..watched all 6 days of what these wonderful Clemson Student/Athlete humanitarians did..

Jun 16, 2018, 2:41 PM

for others less fortunate and i am so proud of them All since it is obviously apparent that the Las Palmas villagers who were helped directly with these projects were overwhelmed & humbled with the love, dedication, hard work & humanity displayed by young followers of The PAW!

Thx to these particular Clemson Tiger Football Team Members, Support Staff & their attending Sponsors.

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

close, it's video blog. blog with a v***

Jun 18, 2018, 9:28 PM [ in reply to I believe 'video log'...*** ]

Jun 16, 2018, 3:39 PM

It is really amazing where our coach has taken our program. I had no idea of how blessed we are to have the man in charge. He said the best is yet to come...

Message removed by Author

Jun 16, 2018, 3:39 PM

Message removed by Author

Jun 16, 2018, 4:44 PM

Do the other schools in our area do these types of service projects?

Jun 18, 2018, 9:04 PM

Great video and my hats off to all that participated in this. What a wonderful thing that occurred in Costa Rica. A need was found, and help was delivered via Clemson. I am so proud of everyone that made this happen. I know the people that were helped were very grateful and many pitched in to help. Day 6, as said by another post, was a real hard one to watch with the Thank you and goodbyes. GOTIGERS!!!!

i would encourage anyone who has an opportunity to go on

Jun 19, 2018, 9:17 AM

a service/mission trip anywhere, to go. What you'll find is perspective, joy, and purpose. And what will surprise you is how content people are in 3rd world countries. They have pretty much nothing at all in some cases yet their kids are happier than the kids here in this country where we have too much. The perspective of those types of things are really eye opening.

What i find refreshing from these videos is that these people are so open and forthcoming with their inclusion of their faith and proclaiming God's blessings. They're so much freer their than we are here in some ways. You can tell in the video that they (video editors) were having to somewhat conceal most of the christian overtones b/c Clemson is a "public institution" that can't proclaim Christ but not those Costa Ricans. They don't have to deal with that dumb PC crap. ITs such a shame we have to handcuff ourselves in the "free-est" country in the world. We are probably the most depressed state we've ever been as a country and there's a reason. But the Costa Ricans made up for it and talked about God the entire time. I'm glad the video guys captured that.

Good for our Tigers!

I don't normally watch these

Jun 19, 2018, 7:37 PM

But that was absolutely great. We always hope that we can recruit great and talented football pleyers, but clearly these are great young men. Really proud to be a Tiger.

Also, Jackson Carman is a stud in this. Happy to have a great OT at Clemson, but even happier to have such a great dude.

Jun 20, 2018, 6:40 PM

I am glad that most got a greater understanding of the blessings they have. I hope to some extent they also got a new perspective on what is important. I imagine that few in Las Palmas consider themselves disadvantaged. They understand that material things are to be appreciated but that faith, family, and friends can easily outweigh other things in their lives.

Amazing trip, amazing people, amazing story - we have the

Jun 21, 2018, 8:42 AM

NATIONAL CHAMPION Media Team and to see this is inspiring.

I want to participate - @davidhood® - who do I get in touch with ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic