Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Two Tigers listed on Mel Kiper's 2019 NFL Big Board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Two Tigers listed on Mel Kiper's 2019 NFL Big Board

May 14, 2018, 9:56 AM

Two Tigers listed on Mel Kiper's 2019 NFL Big Board

The 2019 NFL Draft could be littered with talented and experience-laden Clemson players with a successful upcoming season. Clemson had nine players taken in the Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CW42??***

May 14, 2018, 10:09 AM

Re: CW42??***

May 14, 2018, 10:20 AM

Don’t worry there is a reason Mel doesn’t work for an NFL team making 10 times as much. He is a bad joke and so are his mock drafts. Gary hasn’t done a #### thing to deserve a 1st round grade. The kid from Houston is good but who does he play against. I would like to see him play a full schedule against a better competition than the american athletic conference.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ed Oliver is legit, he's going to eat well from NFL

May 14, 2018, 12:33 PM

contracts. Gary though couldn't stick as a DE and there are VERY few DEs that convert to DT that are able to elevate their game to the NFL. they tend to be undersized in the NFL and lack the functional strength of a true DT. asnd as you stated, Gary has not fulfilled his "freakish" potential to date... a guy that grows into DT has a better chance of moving up to the NFL successfully, Gary has a DE body much like DaQuan Bowers did for us, and DaQuan's move to DT didn't work out for him unfortunately...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People sleeping on Trayvon as well

May 14, 2018, 10:31 AM

If he comes out and tests like he did coming out of high school, he is 1st-round all day.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: TNET: Two Tigers listed on Mel Kiper's 2019 NFL Big Board

May 14, 2018, 11:59 AM

Big Dex ranked behind Rashan Gary........sounds like fake news to me........Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

considering their stats being pretty much equal

May 14, 2018, 12:36 PM

and Big Dex has lost time to injury tells me that Kiper is being Kiper again... creating stories for the clicks and talk back...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic