Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Texans trading former Clemson star
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

TNET: Texans trading former Clemson star

Mar 16, 2020, 1:31 PM

Texans trading former Clemson star

The NFL's top receiver is on the move. Former Clemson star is heading to the Arizona Cardinals. Per reports, the Texans will receive running back David Johnson Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LAME!***

Mar 16, 2020, 1:38 PM

Re: TNET: Texans trading former Clemson star

The Texans are one of the most unloved home team in America because of one man: BOB.

I am crushed. This idiot is out of control. I am done with em.

Mar 16, 2020, 1:47 PM

Who is Bob?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2020, 1:52 PM

Bill O'Brien

Guess he's calling him BOB

He is kinda short

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Mar 16, 2020, 4:17 PM

Pretty much everyone here in Houston calls him BOB.

Mar 16, 2020, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Texans trading former Clemson star ]

I heard that terrible news coming home from a Dr appointment, and it made me feel sick with sad feeling I was having thinking about how our DW4 will be running for his life without Nuk being somewhere down field for DW4 to get the ball out of his hands before he gets slammed into the dirt. Maybe he should retire, or throw Interceptions every time he gets his hands on the ball. If I was a NFL player and my team pulled the rug from under me, they would regret it every time I was in the game. They would have to get rid of me, or sit me on the bench and pay me, bc I just wouldn't risk being crushed just bc my coach/GM was too stupid to have his job!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Texans are one of the most unloved home team in America because of one man: BOB.

I am crushed. This idiot is out of control. I am done with em.

For 2nd and 4th round picks????And some running back??!

Mar 16, 2020, 1:44 PM

Holy Hades Bill Obrien just cemented himself as the largest idiot gm/coach in football.

a running back who didn't play hardly at all last year.***

Mar 16, 2020, 1:50 PM

Re: a running back who didn't play hardly at all last year.***

Mar 16, 2020, 8:44 PM

Agreed, I like David Johnson but he’s done. Doubt he makes it through next season without getting cut. Real head scratcher here.

Re: For 2nd and 4th round picks????And some running back??!

Mar 16, 2020, 6:03 PM [ in reply to For 2nd and 4th round picks????And some running back??! ]

Yep, the team should give a blanket party for Bill O'Brien, and put a real Tattoo on his forehead that spells STUPID Bill!!! If I were DW4, I sure wouldn't be making any long term plans with the Texans when my contract was up as long as Bill O'Brien had any connections to the Texan team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2020, 1:45 PM

welcome to the desert ! on the surface, sure looks like a steal for the Cards.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well that sux***

Mar 16, 2020, 1:49 PM

Mar 16, 2020, 1:52 PM

Looks like a bad trade to me, David Johnson has not been the same player he was 3 years ago. As previously mentioned maybe the Texans get Tee.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2020, 2:01 PM

Murray just got better as a QB!

Mar 16, 2020, 7:03 PM

And if I was DW4, I wouldn't be giving the Texans the best me next season. They would get what they have been paying for!!!

Mar 16, 2020, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Texans trading former Clemson star ]

Would y'all trade Nuk for Tee straight up ??

Mar 16, 2020, 7:05 PM

No, Nuk is if not the best, he is certainly one of the very top NFL receivers!!!

Mar 16, 2020, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Texans trading former Clemson star ]

I hope not bc they sure don't deserve him, and that would mean they pushed a great Clemson player out that has more than earned his money at Texass, for another great Clemson player that they can get for cheap. If they have done that to get Tee, he should play like a cheap player plays!!!

What a ridiculously stupid &@^$*% move !!!!***

Mar 16, 2020, 2:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: What a ridiculously stupid &@^$*% move !!!!***

Mar 16, 2020, 2:19 PM

Yeah, they about as dumb as my Cowboys. Deshaun, find somewhere else to go.

Re: What a ridiculously stupid &@^$*% move !!!!***

Mar 16, 2020, 7:08 PM

Well isn't this coming season his last year on his rookie contract?

Get Out D.W.

Mar 16, 2020, 2:41 PM

ASAP!!!

Been saying the play was to trade JJ Watt

Mar 16, 2020, 2:53 PM

after giving up head case Jadaveon. This franchise is broken and BOB is the reason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sammy Watkins to replace Nuk?

Mar 16, 2020, 3:04 PM

Just a thought

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: Sammy Watkins to replace Nuk?

Mar 16, 2020, 4:19 PM

You can’t replace Hopkins.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2020, 4:43 PM

I would say they have B##b in charge and are making worst moves than the Browns.

Mar 16, 2020, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Sammy Watkins to replace Nuk? ]

I hope they never get another Clemson Player. They could be the out west Panthers for all I care!!!

WdaF Houston?!!!!!!! This is a joke . . . RIGHT???

Mar 16, 2020, 4:55 PM

You can't fill this void with a rundown RB and two draft picks . . .

Bill, you are one stupid sombitch . . . and . . . "You can't fix STUPID"!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WdaF Houston?!!!!!!! This is a joke . . . RIGHT???

Mar 16, 2020, 7:15 PM

The move proves beyond any reason why he hasn't been good for the Texans, yes sir, he just proved why the Texans will never win a Super Bowl with his hands on that team!!!

Re: WdaF Houston?!!!!!!! This is a joke . . . RIGHT???

Mar 16, 2020, 11:21 PM [ in reply to WdaF Houston?!!!!!!! This is a joke . . . RIGHT??? ]

Amen Skeeta, sometimes it's really hard to make any sense of what an Idiot will do, and they should be so easy to read bc they are an idiot, but then again, logical thinking minds just don't think the sameway!!!

Mar 16, 2020, 5:43 PM

Bill O'Brien should be let go effective immediately .
Hell , Mudschute would be a better option than that genius .
How do you trade the best WR on your team for a middling RB and then to top that off throw in a 4th round pick ?
This man isn't on the right page .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 16, 2020, 11:25 PM

That's bc he ain't reading from the same book!!!

Mar 16, 2020, 7:39 PM

That being said -- Nuk you'll always be Daniel Lion & a Clemson Tiger!!!!!!

Mar 16, 2020, 7:41 PM

Oh well, Texan football just got that much less interesting.

BOB didn't think Houston was punished enough for the Astros

Mar 16, 2020, 8:13 PM

Only logical explanation for trading one of your 3 best players for a used tire and a draft pick.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2020, 11:13 PM

This is definitely a BAD move. The Texans need alot of work. Their defense is OLD and their O- line is inadequate. So, if you want to trade your best WR. Trade it to a team that will give you multiple 1st round picks and other picks in the draft. The best example of this was the Cowboys under Jimmy Johnson. They traded away their best player Herschel Walker. And loaded up with draft picks. After that they dominated and were a dynasty. No, I'm not a Cowboys fan. But trading away Nuk for a broken down Rb and a 2nd and 4th round pick. That's just plain STUPID. They just gave Nuk away. If I was DW4 and the team doesn't address these issues in free agency. I would be looking for a different team next year. The only problem, after the playoff loss and people were calling for O'briens head after losing to the Chiefs. DW4 publicly came out and said, "He loved Coach O'Brien and supported him 100%."

Go Tigers

Mar 16, 2020, 11:47 PM

Just to show the stupidity that is BOB, the Bills just traded for Stefon Diggs and gave up a first-round pick, fifth-round pick, a sixth-rounder, and a 2021 fourth-round pick.

So the Texans get a run down RB along with his inflated contract and a second round pick in exchange for one of the current top WRs in the game.

Mar 17, 2020, 12:01 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Texans trading former Clemson star ]

DW4 made that statement in hopes of keeping the team moving forward. But after this Nuk trade, O'Brien has crippled his best player that stood at his side at the end of the season when Bill O'Brien needed him in his corner. And now O'Brien cripples DW4 by taking away his best receiver when DW4 and Nuk was what Kept the Texans in every game they played in together, the two wheels that allowed the Texans to move forward!!! Why, what was that idiot thinking, or is he capable of thinking???

Makes no sense. I'm beginning to wish Deshaun

Mar 17, 2020, 12:59 AM

would get out too. Seems Houston hasn't fixed a poor defense, or built up oline protection, and I don't know if O'Brien is going to get it done. It literally makes me sad to see the Watson / Hopkins combo forcefully be broken up, without logic... wasn't that duo the best thing going in Houston? Their best WR and one of the top WRs in the game, and they ...trade him?

Mar 17, 2020, 8:02 AM

It doesn't get much worse. Another reason NFL lacks viewership. It has become a commodities exchange of the flesh.

Mar 17, 2020, 8:57 AM

Perhaps O’Brien thought it was his coaching skills that got them to the AFC Championship game.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic