Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year"

Nov 19, 2019, 8:31 PM

Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year"

Clemson head coach was a guest on 'The Jim Rome' show on Tuesday and was asked if his team has been overlooked this season. "I don't think there is any question Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year"

Nov 19, 2019, 8:38 PM

I’m proud Dabo is our coach!! Let’s go win it all again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Being downplayed a lot may be a blessing..

Nov 19, 2019, 8:45 PM

and maybe it works out just like last year when Bama was their Saint & Lil Ole Clemson ended up with the golden key to the Natty Trophy Case!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt, Dabo doesn't even have to make up motivational

Nov 19, 2019, 9:08 PM

things to fire the team up. Media's gone and done it for him. Dabo loves playing little ole Clemson and disrespect card, and media has gone a long and cooperated and let him do it legitly. Dabo is privately smiling ear to ear

Re: No doubt, Dabo doesn't even have to make up motivational

Nov 20, 2019, 7:19 AM

He will use this in the shrewdest and most efficient way possible to fan the flames of motivation (as if it were needed), and I believe we are going to enjoy every minute of it. Might be just the medicine needed for us to maintain razor sharp focus all the way through January. We are on a mission!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year"

Nov 19, 2019, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year" ]

30 and 0 sounds like a good number to me, it actually sounds like back to back Natty's to me!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jim Rome is still in business? Haven’t thought of

Nov 19, 2019, 9:38 PM

Or heard about that guy in years! One of the earlier “hot take” experts that Re everywhere now

Re: Jim Rome is still in business? Haven’t thought of

Nov 20, 2019, 8:21 AM

CBSSp or NBCsp AM weekdays

Nov 19, 2019, 11:59 PM

The players definitely seem to be playing with a chip on their shoulder the last few weeks and i think we're going to dominate the postseason just we did last year. We wont forget about the committee putting us at #5 in the first poll i promise you that

Nov 20, 2019, 7:23 AM

100%! Interesting to me how the country, in their opinions, is tired of Clemson being there every year, but it's perfectly fine for AL to have been there every year. Talk about bias? That's bias!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 8:46 AM

Perpetual bombardment of misinformation, dispersed through mainstream media platforms is a very effective way of shaping public opinion & seldom noticed or mentioned-

Nov 20, 2019, 7:45 PM

It is very effective in the sports polling, as well as in the political opinion realm. Their theory is, if they say it often enough it becomes the truth, even if it isn't, and most of the lost sheep in the country are too stupid to question it.

Nov 20, 2019, 2:22 AM

Every time Swinney opens his mouth to the national media, he puts his foot in it. I wish he would just shut up.

DAPOTD***

Nov 20, 2019, 2:59 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DAPOTD***

Nov 20, 2019, 7:30 AM

He/she/it certainly is quite an idiot.

Nov 20, 2019, 4:44 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year" ]

I'm glad Dabo sticks up for Clemson-based on all the insults the national media throws at Clemson. I wish some idiots would just keep their DA thoughts to themselves.

Nov 20, 2019, 5:05 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year" ]

You are in a lonely boat rowing backwards. Dabo is an exceptional interview and everyone knows it. Why else do so many recruits and their families want to play for him?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 5:14 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year" ]

He’ll have his foot in your head coach’s butt come November 30, and won’t have to say anything. Will that count to you as him shutting up?

JEALOUS BUTTHURT COOT ALERT.

Nov 20, 2019, 5:22 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year" ]

People love interviewing Dabo. I can’t wait to watch his team stomp your chickens.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a mercy rule for Football programs?Coots could have

Nov 20, 2019, 7:09 AM

an out of Muschamp's contract

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year" ]

For the good of mankind, castrate yourself, immediately if not sooner-tia

Nov 20, 2019, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year" ]

Found Juan

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

u tell um coot.***

Nov 20, 2019, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney to Jim Rome: "People have been trying to talk us out of the playoff all year" ]

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic