Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney on his 5-star WR signee from California: "It's huge"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney on his 5-star WR signee from California: "It's huge"

Jan 6, 2019, 11:43 AM

Swinney on his 5-star WR signee from California: "It's huge"

The College Football Playoff National Championship held Media Day Saturday at Media Day, and Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney discussed the high-profile signing Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney on his 5-star WR signee from California: "It's huge"

Jan 6, 2019, 12:01 PM

Any service that didn't rate this kid as a 5 star, they didn't do there job, or they didn't see what was right there in their face, or they didn't bother to look at all. If there is a true 5 star recruit anywhere in the country, this kid is a hands down 5 star receiver!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 12:17 PM

Oh wow. Yes! Mike Williams 2.0 right there. Did you see him high pointing the ball? And the blocking highlights from a big time receiver. Oh my!

Jan 6, 2019, 5:17 PM

A couple of times he was blocking for the RB, and he just shoves the guy to the ground, and yes, he can high point the ball, and he gets up there doing it. Like I said, services that didn't rate this kid as a 5 star WR, they either don't know what a great receiver looks like, or, I would love to see the ones they believed were a 5 star bc, any better than this guy, they should skip college and go straight to the NFL bc they don't belong in college. Honestly, he is one of the best HS receivers that maybe I've ever seen. He plays taller than 6'3", and he carries and uses his weight like he is much heavier than 210 lbs!!!! Great find and sign coaches, his offer list is that of a 5 star guy also!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Swinney on his 5-star WR signee from California: "It's huge" ]

Reminds me of another fella that came through here and caught a few balls for us. Nuk.

Just seems to use his body and pokes his hands out to catch the ball and shield his body. The man can flat out block and just blows by cb’s.

Next year really should be like video numbers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 3:20 PM

Heck Yeah!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 5:07 PM

Not going call anyone out....
but PT at receiver is going be really tough in 2019- As deep a group the Tigers has ever had.

Jan 6, 2019, 5:27 PM

Well you don't have to, just look at the WR's on our roster, and the ones that will never see the field just pops out at you!!! They will have to change position, or ride their scholarship out as a free pass through Clemson. I just hope that they will major is something that pays a lot of money in the Monday through Friday pay check world bc, an NFL scout will never see them!!!

Yep, agree.***

Jan 6, 2019, 5:53 PM

Jan 6, 2019, 5:17 PM

FGF : "No...This ain't happening...No WAY 5 *'s are leaving California to play for TATERS!!" It IS sort of amazing...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 6:01 PM

Dear sweet baby Jesus, can you imagine TL targeting this guy? Holy Moly this kid is diesel

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 6:30 PM

A man among kids in HS for sure.

Jan 7, 2019, 9:52 AM

A man among kids in HS for sure.

That's the same thing I said about Mike Williams we he played my kids High school(Timberland). This guy reminds me so much of him.

Jan 6, 2019, 7:00 PM

How did he do in the US Army All-American game?

Jan 7, 2019, 10:46 AM

I watched the game and didn't see him. That doesn't mean he wasn't out there. I am not even sure if he actually played though.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic