Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney on Xavier Thomas' progress: "He's taking off like a rocket ship"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,289

TNET: Swinney on Xavier Thomas' progress: "He's taking off like a rocket ship"

Oct 2, 2018, 6:31 PM

Swinney on Xavier Thomas' progress: "He's taking off like a rocket ship"

Clemson football coach Dabo Swinney is known to be a great talent evaluator with regards to player evalution and recruiting. However, it's not rocket science to Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney on Xavier Thomas' progress: "He's taking off like a rocket ship"

Oct 2, 2018, 8:13 PM

This kid is special. May be the fastest first step I’ve ever seen. One of the coaches said he might have the best motor of anyone they’ve had at Clemson. That would include Ben Boulware which says a lot!!!!! So far he looks the part.

Re: TNET: Swinney on Xavier Thomas' progress: "He's taking off like a rocket ship"

Oct 2, 2018, 9:25 PM

...or Brian Dawkins . That guy had to be caged before and after games . Total beast !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 2, 2018, 8:20 PM

Wow! That’s impressive!!!

Oct 2, 2018, 9:19 PM

Great technique.....gonna be fun to watch X-Man blow em up for the next few years. Go Tigers

Oct 3, 2018, 6:28 AM

He might be taking off like a rocket ship but he also took Dungy out on that play like a nuclear tipped ICBM. On the good plays he has had so far this season it’s hard to tell this kid is a freshman, same as Lawrence. To think we got both these young special generational talents in the same year

If they let him go he'll be Clemsons all time sack leader.

Oct 3, 2018, 8:33 AM

mark it down.

What in the world is that tattoo on his forearm?

Oct 3, 2018, 8:37 AM

Kind of looks like the predator are some scary woman or something.

Re: What in the world is that tattoo on his forearm?

Oct 3, 2018, 9:14 AM

You sure it’s not five head Bentley? Jk but cannot wait to hear the valley roar when he lights him up!!! Hope X-Man gets up and tells him “this ones for my Dad!!!”.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2018, 9:27 AM

I HATE to use this comparison, but the player he most reminds me of is Jadaveuhh Clowney. Just sheer power.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,289
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic