Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Renfrow says he supports Bryant but doesn’t like redshirt rule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Renfrow says he supports Bryant but doesn’t like redshirt rule

Oct 2, 2018, 12:50 PM

Renfrow says he supports Bryant but doesn’t like redshirt rule

Clemson has been going through some growing pains with their new quarterback duo of Trevor Lawrence and Chase Brice. Veteran receiver Hunter Renfrow spoke with Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever Renfrow says, is true and correct!

Oct 2, 2018, 12:53 PM

never doubt HR!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: TNET: Renfrow says he supports Bryant but doesn’t like redshirt rule

Oct 2, 2018, 12:57 PM

Wise beyond his years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 1:00 PM

Oh, I think when Renfrow made the 'if he was kind of a toolbag' comment he was talking about Kelly.

Chad Kelly.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 1:07 PM

Belk

Oct 2, 2018, 1:02 PM

How long before Crump® bans the word "toolbag"?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oct 2, 2018, 2:07 PM

It will probably stay for a while as long as no one mention's that word to them, Grump or B Heist ;) ;) ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leave is the Renfrow to say it best, "Week four seems like

Oct 2, 2018, 2:12 PM

the trade deadline!" I hope the only time he ever leaves Clemson, is for about a 10 year sabbatical to play in the NFL!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Leave is the Renfrow to say it best, "Week four seems like

Oct 2, 2018, 2:23 PM

smart move, let that story die down and make good point at same time. Might need to make your decisions in the spring before your entire back-up roster transfers, adapt and survive

Oct 2, 2018, 2:28 PM

Hunter is a football God. Like the old E.F. Hutton commercials...” when Hunter speaks, people listen.”

Oct 2, 2018, 2:35 PM

I wish every had his view. It's a shame what adults have said about a college kid trying to better his future.

KB believes he has a shot to make it to the next level. Let him chase his dream with the support of everyone. If his former teammate supports him why can't everyone else???

Oct 2, 2018, 2:59 PM

I could agree with that if he simply thanked the coaches and moved on, would still disagree with the decision, but I wouldn't have lost respect for him. But when he makes the comments that he made, I just can't respect that. I hope that he'll publicly apologize to the coaches and team at some point.

Oct 2, 2018, 4:15 PM

Don't you almost have to believe Kelly didn't fully realize the negativity that comes from unburdening your emotions to the media? He was almost always simple and straightforward with Tnet.

Can you imagine if he had called Maria to say that 'slapped in the face' line? How often would she bring that up on air?

Corey Miller may be a contemptible human being, but he has been saying for weeks that Kelly was upset. Turns out he was right. So Kelly clearly was sharing his feelings with somebody not named Dabo or Streeter.

Anyway, good for HR. Gotta love the seniors, don't you?

Oct 2, 2018, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Renfrow says he supports Bryant but doesn’t like redshirt rule ]

I absolutely agree. I’m a Marineand very forgiving. But you must ask. If not your dead to me.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

i Absolutely respect Renfrow

Oct 2, 2018, 8:28 PM

But as a Marine who has seen combat and had other marines fake injuries to stay out of it ,I know a warrior like Renfrow lost a great amount of respect for KB . He is being humble . But I saw how he went above and beyond for his team Saturday. In three years he won’t return KBs texts. Renfrow is a cut above KB and he had the pleasure of seeing that.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Re: i Absolutely respect Renfrow

Oct 3, 2018, 8:01 AM

Thanks for your service. But Hunter means it when he said KB is his brother. HR is not a liar nor 2 faced. I knew some army guys that would do most anything to stay away from combat.... Did not know Marines did that... I always thought anyone joining the Marines were assuming they would see combat.

Oct 3, 2018, 4:48 PM

HR will be a great coach some day.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic