Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Renfrow on Gamecock fans, players: 'That's just how they've been'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Renfrow on Gamecock fans, players: 'That's just how they've been'

Nov 26, 2017, 12:52 AM

Renfrow on Gamecock fans, players: 'That's just how they've been'

Clemson wide receiver Hunter Renfrow talks about Clemson winning with class, Gamecock fans throwing objects on the field, pregame rivalry talk and his big night Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Renfrow on Gamecock fans, players: 'That's just how they've been'

Nov 26, 2017, 2:03 AM

Was anyone else aware that Renfrow and CW42 play rock-paper-scissors after Renfrow TDs? Good stuff

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've heard of the RPS before, I think

Nov 26, 2017, 12:45 PM

but I can't quite remember why. I think it's to avoid getting a gigantic helmet slap from Wilkins after scoring.

Wilkins is my favorite player over the last few years. He makes football fun for himself, the players around him, and the fans. I love him.

5 and 0 in r, p, s

Nov 26, 2017, 8:55 AM

Over Christian after TDs. THIS and power ranger morphing with Dex after the sack is why Christian needs to stay one more year. He is the fun that Dabo preaches. I still remember him during recruiting. He comes down here and has a meeting with Clements to talk academics and not football. Shows the type of person he is. Christian, Hunter, Dex, DW4, Marcus, etc are the type of kids that make the Swinney era at Clemson extra special. The winning helps, but the fun that these guys have in winning is just superb. Go Tigers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's right, Hunter. Chickens are just nasty little birds.

Nov 26, 2017, 9:01 AM

Who should expect any difference?

One More Year!

Nov 26, 2017, 10:21 AM

Please Christian, stay another year! CU needs you! The Shamecocks are soooooooooo rude, this is why I would never attend a Clemson/Carolina game in Columbia, I would get locked up for fighting a chicken! Love the WIN!!!!!! CU deserves that win and most of all, the RESPECT! LOVE CU and the CLEMSON TIGERS!!!!!!!

Big Game Hunter! Poor guy had to conduct that interview in

Nov 26, 2017, 10:36 AM

front of the doo-doo ice machines at Williams-Brice. Hopefully he has his tetanus shots up to date.

Looks like rather than the coots punching him in the mouth, Hunter punched the coots in the mouth with 2 TDs and numerous other great plays.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2017, 10:37 AM

is that a walk in doo doo ice cooler?

Nov 26, 2017, 6:51 PM

I just watched their "QB" interview, and I was so unimpressed. Not much substance, not a scintilla of and sign of answers, and the delusion that the little lapse by us at the end of a total domination by us which allowed a them to find a score (otherwise known as a pony under a huge pile of ----) is so representative of their team and their fan base. I cedit Muschamp on his interview, though. He took it like a jack-ss in a hail storm, and he made no excuses. It was one of his finest moments, and there may not be many left for him in cola.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That school is an embarrasment to the

Nov 26, 2017, 6:56 PM

entire state of South Carolina. Seriously. I've lived in the state for 32 years. That whole university is embarrassing for the state. Can anyone reel them in?

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic