Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Rally falls short for Tigers in Charleston Classic final
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: Rally falls short for Tigers in Charleston Classic final

Nov 19, 2017, 11:43 PM

Rally falls short for Tigers in Charleston Classic final

A late Clemson rally fell short as Temple held on to a 67-60 win in the Charleston Classic final Sunday night. Down by as much as 11 points in the final 7:30, B Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Rally falls short for Tigers in Charleston Classic final

Nov 19, 2017, 11:59 PM

Worst coached team at end of games! Yet d rad retained him. SMH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

18 TURNOVERS is Pitiful!

Nov 20, 2017, 12:10 AM

NM

Re: 18 TURNOVERS is Pitiful!

Nov 20, 2017, 8:41 AM

I got TD'ed stating my concern of turnovers earlier this week. Thomas had seven last night.
Not a negative Nancy...just stating my biggest concern. Temple had like 25 points off turnovers.
GO TIGERS, Welcome home and back to work!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 12:10 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Rally falls short for Tigers in Charleston Classic final ]

This team will get better as the season unfolds, I say this bc I have faith in our Tiger team. We will make it to the NCAA tourney again bc we are the Clemson Tigers starting to do thing right again!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 11:43 AM

It is sad when someone is so angry with our team that they will thumb down another Clemson fan just bc they have faith in our Tiger team getting better and playing better. They are really sick, or they have a serious problem with others having hope and faith. Being a sports fan is way to heavy for who ever you are, and you really should let go of being a college sports fan bc you just can't deal with the ups and downs of college sports. These are still very young men that don't get up in the mornings and say to themselves that they aren't going to do their best that day. Some times their best isn't good enough, and our coaches bring in the best players that they can get to come and play for Clemson. I'm willing to bet anything that they are not turning away McDonald all Americans, or any 5 star that may want to play for Clemson!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 8:17 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Rally falls short for Tigers in Charleston Classic final ]
Insanity.jpg(62.1 K)

Nov 20, 2017, 12:30 AM

I just got home from them game.... the officiating was terrible. Literally all 3 refs we're consistently making bad calls. Not all of them went against Clemson, but most of them for sure. One ref walked over to our bench and told our players to "be quiet and sit down." Disappointed with the loss, but the team looks better than last year. We just need someone that can go and score at will, or at least get to the rim consistently. Offense looks lost sometimes.

Nov 20, 2017, 4:26 AM

"The offense looks lost sometimes."

The only thing that has changed with that statement is the year. It wouldn't be CBB Clemson team without a good 5-8 minute scoring drought per game. Just being real. We do shoot better from the line though. Trying to be positive here.

And here we go again. We're going to get more of the

Nov 20, 2017, 5:57 AM

same that we've gotten for too long. I hope that I am eating these words in March.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And here we go again. We're going to get more of the

Nov 20, 2017, 6:32 AM

You won't be! 6-12 at best in acc

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 8:11 AM

Brownell must solve poor ball handling. It's something that should of been addressed before the game as it's been an issue in every game.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 8:47 AM

I'm glad someone gets it!.
TURNOVERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 10:16 AM

Our offense can't get anyone open for a decent shot, its all about ball screens & trying to beat somebody off the dribble. We will be on the NIT bubble in March - again.

Nov 20, 2017, 12:13 PM

Deer Zion, Please come to clemson. You can solve these 6-8 minute scoring droughts

Jan 4, 2018, 5:27 PM

LMAO

Jan 4, 2018, 6:18 PM

That's a mighty long time to be laughing.

Jan 4, 2018, 7:47 PM

Apparently Brownell read this thread and took the advice of the posters. We haven't lost since that Temple game.

(I'm not laughing, there is a big smile on my face.)

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Bout time a coach started payin' attention to TNet.

Jan 4, 2018, 8:08 PM

But seriously, it's great to have a good team again, isn't it.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic