Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Paul Finebaum on Swinney: "as great a situation as any coach has ever had"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

TNET: Paul Finebaum on Swinney: "as great a situation as any coach has ever had"

Jan 8, 2020, 9:48 AM

Paul Finebaum on Swinney: "as great a situation as any coach has ever had"

ESPN analyst Paul Finebaum was a guest on the Dan Patrick Show Wednesday as they talked about several subjects including the legacy and future of Clemson head c Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Paul Finebaum on Swinney: "as great a situation as any coach has ever had"

Jan 8, 2020, 9:52 AM

Hold the presses!!!!! Finebum actually says something half-way decent about Dabo and Clemson. Then again, don't be surprised if he goes back to stupid really quick.

Re: TNET: Paul Finebaum on Swinney: "as great a situation as any coach has ever had"

Jan 8, 2020, 10:32 AM

He will, count on it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2020, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Paul Finebaum on Swinney: "as great a situation as any coach has ever had" ]

ddclemson said:

Hold the presses!!!!! Finebum actually says something half-way decent about Dabo and Clemson. Then again, don't be surprised if he goes back to stupid really quick.

I was listening to Paul Finebaum yesterday and I quote. If Clemson played LSU schedule this year they would still be undefeated. I almost wrecked the car in shock.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he said that, then PF really showed his hand... he’s

Jan 8, 2020, 8:26 PM

He’s worried about Clemson bringing the heat. He’s prepping the public with an annual end-of-season Clemson praise-a-thon so he won’t look so bad if/when LSU struggles against CU, a la last year’s CU/UA NCG. Clemson is never any good until they win out and make it to the NCG again, then provide a serious challenge to the SEC opponent. This way he has an out if CU battles well...not that LSU or Bama wasn’t as good as advertised of course, but that CU was a worthy, formidable opponent... and he’s been telling everyone all along, because he’s the guru of college football.

What a clown. Still don’t care what he says (good or bad) about us.

Roar Tigers

This is a UNC BB fan tactic...It's a built in excuse if you

Jan 8, 2020, 10:28 PM

lose and a "and I thought we were going to lose" if they win

Re: If he said that, then PF really showed his hand... he’s

Jan 8, 2020, 11:24 PM [ in reply to If he said that, then PF really showed his hand... he’s ]

I agree 100%!

Jan 8, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Paul Finebaum on Swinney: "as great a situation as any coach has ever had" ]

However he falls far short of the praise Dabo deserves. He needs to acknowledge that Dabo built all this. There were a lot of doubters when he was named head coach.

I imagine next Monday he will be right back to stupid.

Thanks for the Paul Finebaum update.

Jan 8, 2020, 9:53 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I'm surprised they beat Bill to the punch***

Jan 8, 2020, 10:28 PM

Jan 8, 2020, 9:54 AM

I imagine it’s going to be pretty insane to follow Dabo, too, and even more so because Dabo actually has a personality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2020, 9:55 AM

a few years ago he said they would never look at him. then it was he would go back if they call. now he would never leave. PF has covered the spectrum and will let us know he was a visionary and correct when one of these materializes. why bother listening to this arrogan and mostly wrong bozo?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cutigerbob is not gonna like this one bit***

Jan 8, 2020, 9:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Already hit him with a TD***

Jan 8, 2020, 10:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Is there an amount of money that another school could ever o

Jan 8, 2020, 9:57 AM

Is there an amount of money that another school could ever conceivable offer Dabo that Clemson could not match? My guess is no but who knows what College Football will look like in the future with players getting paid and conferences diverging. Dabo is priceless but I have to believe Clemson too is special and will be okay no matter what. Right now lets keep good going and enjoy the moment!

Re: Is there an amount of money that another school could ever o

Jan 8, 2020, 10:40 AM

First of all, Dabo would have to want to leave Clemson before he would go anywhere for any amount of money. Dabo has already made more money than a man as smart as he is would ever need in a lifetime. Dabo's kids will end up with most of Dabo's bank account after His and Kathleen's life is over!!!

It's kind of a back-handed compliment ...

Jan 8, 2020, 10:34 AM

... saying he's in a great situation without recognizing / stating that Dabo built it.

Re: It's kind of a back-handed compliment ...

Jan 8, 2020, 11:09 AM

everybody misses the passive aggressive this idiot says clemp-son.

Re: It's kind of a back-handed compliment ...

Jan 8, 2020, 11:13 AM

passive aggressive way he says.. clemp-son

1000% true statement!***

Jan 8, 2020, 11:12 AM [ in reply to It's kind of a back-handed compliment ... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Who cares what this troll thinks or says ?***

Jan 8, 2020, 10:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Who cares what this troll thinks or says ?***

Jan 8, 2020, 10:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Who actually WILL be the Ken Hatfield of Alabama? Poor guy.***

Jan 8, 2020, 12:35 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer T net news

Jan 8, 2020, 12:46 PM

With all due respect, no one here gives a rat's gluteal area what that hack has to say about anything. He is as much of a football analyst as the magic 8 ball I got for Christmas when I was 8 years old.

Dabo has built more at Clemson

Jan 8, 2020, 12:55 PM

Than Saban has at Alabama. It's not even close...and...the building continues. No comparison between the two.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo has built more at Clemson

Jan 8, 2020, 1:34 PM

Saban built a dynasty that no one had seen in modern era college football with parity and limited schollies.

Dabo built a culture that I truly believe is sustainable as long as the philosophy's of the powers to be (AD, BOT and HC) remain aligned as they are today.

Jan 8, 2020, 1:37 PM

Props for trimming his nose hair.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2020, 4:51 PM

I had to read this 3 times to make sure I was reading it correctly ! You know Finebaum hated to have to say every word of it ! He has been in hiding since we beat OHIO ST for the 4th time , making us 4-0 vs the Buckeyes ! Coach Dabo Swinney and the coaching staff will have a great game plan together for LSU on Monday night ! We are 1-2 vs LSU but we won the last game in 2012 and the largest margin of victory for either team is 7 points !! GO CLEMSON TIGERS !!!! ps Maybe Finebaum will retire when we take out another SEC opponent !!! LMBO !!!

THe only guy in sports that will never get another interview

Jan 8, 2020, 5:46 PM

with Dabo Swinney.

Jan 8, 2020, 5:48 PM

WHOEVER is the next coach at 'Bama, even if it turns out to be Dabo, you can bet the farm that 'Ole big ears will be sucking that hind teet...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2020, 4:00 AM

When you win in the fashion that we have, 4th Title Game in 5 years, along with the record we've amassed under Swinney, of course ole Big Ears has to acknowledge our accomplishments! Otherwise his reputation as a football analyst has no salt! I love the fact that it killed him to do so!

Jan 9, 2020, 7:58 AM

Finebaum: As great as a face for radio as there ever was.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic