Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: No. 17 Clemson comeback bid falls short at NC State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: No. 17 Clemson comeback bid falls short at NC State

Jan 11, 2018, 11:34 PM

No. 17 Clemson comeback bid falls short at NC State

NC State held on to stop No. 17 Clemson’s winning streak at 10 games Thursday night with a 78-77 win in Raleigh. NC State (12-5, 2-2 ACC) led by 12 points with Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: No. 17 Clemson comeback bid falls short at NC State

Jan 12, 2018, 4:38 AM

It's like we only played good basketball when we got behind. When we had the lead we took 3 pointers with no one under the basket and we weren't patient.

We'll learn an grow from this one and beat Miami and Carolina at their house to stop the streak!!! Go Tigers!!!!

Hopefully we don't get the sorry refs we had tonight too because they were very partial period.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 12, 2018, 8:23 AM

Agree on the poor officiating, but you cannot turn the ball over that many times. I still like this team and hope they work on weaknesses to include pressure on the ball, but take pride in the fight back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2018, 9:36 AM

Amazing how the Tigers change coaches, change players, renovate Littlejohn and yet, it looks like the same exact team to me every single year. More turnovers last night than an apple factory. And not one steal. Great comeback at the end, but.......Oh well, when does spring practice start?

Jan 12, 2018, 10:22 AM

Lol, one ACC loss and you're giving up on the season. Pathetic really.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2018, 3:39 PM

Not at all. It's just that they remind me too much of what I've seen in the past. But I honestly can't wait 'til spring practice.

Jan 12, 2018, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: No. 17 Clemson comeback bid falls short at NC State ]

14-2 overall. 3-1 in ACC. Big road wins already. Currently predicted #4 seed in the west in Lunardi's Bracketology. A big home game coming up and you're packing it in. Nice.

State is pretty good team; the game before they beat Duke

Jan 12, 2018, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: No. 17 Clemson comeback bid falls short at NC State ]

by double digits. ACC road wins are hard to come by for everyone. And we almost stole one.

Re: State is pretty good team; the game before they beat Duke

Jan 12, 2018, 3:45 PM

Good point. Okay, will hang in there and see how the rest plays out. Maybe a few words would be helpful here. I graduated many years ago and have probably seen more Clemson BBall seasons than most folks. Guess I'm just conditioned to not expecting a whole lot. The other sports are very different, with tremendous degrees of success. Again, hope CBB's team does really well.

Agreed. Even though the comeback brought a glimmer of

Jan 12, 2018, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: No. 17 Clemson comeback bid falls short at NC State ]

hope, we still deserved to lose that game. Hopefully, this loss will point out some weaknesses to focus down before the Miami game.

Re: Agreed. Even though the comeback brought a glimmer of

Jan 12, 2018, 10:24 AM

We played our D game on the road in a hostile environment against a team that just came off of beating #2 Duke, and we were one point away from going to OT.

In past years we lose this game by 20+ points, the team still fought and was in the game til the end. They'll learn from the mistakes and keep pushing forward.

If the officials had called or reviewed the out of bounds

Jan 13, 2018, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Agreed. Even though the comeback brought a glimmer of ]

bounce on the in bounds pass, we win that game. It is reviewable, it was obvious, and they just didn't. Tobacco Road favoritism lives in the ACC.

Jan 12, 2018, 12:17 PM

Turnovers are our achilles. Don't understand why that's not improved. Schedule gets muh harder now. Let's surprise the critics Tigers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice effort ... live and learn and keep growing***

Jan 12, 2018, 5:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic