»
Topic: TNET: Longtime CUAD administrator passes
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 28, 2020, 10:54 AM by: CURAISED
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

TNET: Longtime CUAD administrator passes

[3]
Posted: Jan 26, 2020, 2:41 PM

Longtime CUAD administrator passes

Longtime athletics administrator Les Jones has passed, Clemson learned Saturday morning. Jones served as the Director of Capital Projects and oversaw athletic f Read Update »

Re: TNET: Longtime CUAD administrator passes

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jan 26, 2020, 3:21 PM

I grew up in Clemson and went to high school with Les. Great guy and always fun to be around. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. God just got another great Tiger.

I grew up in Clemson also. My family lived down the street

[1]
Posted: Jan 28, 2020, 10:54 AM

From Les' family. My father would hire Les and some of his friends to do the spring cleaning on his N. Myrtle Beach house, A great man who will be missed.

A great Clemson man. May he rest in peace.***

[3]
Posted: Jan 26, 2020, 4:09 PM

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

[1]
Posted: Jan 26, 2020, 8:16 PM

RIP Mr. Jones and may your family and loved ones find comfort in their faith and memories.
Your accomplishments are greatly appreciated and your work is etched in Clemson lore! ??

2021 white level member

[1]
Posted: Jan 27, 2020, 3:35 PM

Les gave me my first job working at the shed when I was 15. Worked for him and later Lane Miller until I graduated in '89. Les was a great guy. Even 20 years later when I ended up in Clemson would see him and we always spoke. He did alot for me and I will never forget; I owe him. RIP.

[1]
Posted: Jan 28, 2020, 8:58 AM

RIP Les. A great Clemson man.......always went out of his way to help whenever he could. He will be missed.

2021 white level member

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 season tickets north stands lower deck about the 30 yd line make offer

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1665 people have read this post