Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Latest 2020 Heisman Trophy odds
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,138

TNET: Latest 2020 Heisman Trophy odds

Jan 5, 2021, 10:00 AM

Latest 2020 Heisman Trophy odds

It's time to announce the next Heisman Trophy winner. The announcement of the 86th annual Heisman Memorial Trophy winner will be televised live on ESPN in Brist Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Latest 2020 Heisman Trophy - I will be

Jan 5, 2021, 10:12 AM

watching the Clemson hoops team play tonight. DVR the Heisman and skip to the TL parts later. Since they passed on DW I dont waste much time on them

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Latest 2020 Heisman Trophy odds

Jan 5, 2021, 10:13 AM

It's shameful if TL is not the winner but I'm not surprised by this....

I just wish he could have played the BC and 1st ND games....

Jan 5, 2021, 10:58 AM

then he'd have it in the bag.

Nah...

Jan 5, 2021, 1:50 PM

they are determined not to award it to a Clemson player. Earlier in the year, somebody on eSECpn said that it is time for a running back or receiver to get it because it has been all quarterbacks for the last few years, so from then on it had to go to anybody but a quarterback. It's a ridiculous, meaningless award that lost all of it's prestige to me when they skipped on Watson. I wish someone would start a new award that went to the actual best player and not just the flavor of the month on eSECpn.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nah...

Jan 5, 2021, 5:05 PM

While I think we're all in agreement that Deshaun should have, and would have if the voting was done after conference championship games. Like the voting this year.

It's silly to think that voters have a bias against Clemson. I Dabo wanted Trevor to win this award, he would have left him in games longer, just to pad stats.

My biggest problem this year is, they won't give enough weight to what Trevor meant to the sport in a macro sense. Think about it. Who started the whole "We want to play"? They might not have been a season at all, if Trevor didn't start the drum beat. To me, that's what should be included in being "The most outstanding player"

The day will come when a Clemson player can't be ignored

But as every player will tell you (especially on Clemson), the championships mean more.

Go Tigers!

No need to even post this BS anymore.***

Jan 5, 2021, 11:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He has NO chance. Even if he played every game...

Jan 5, 2021, 3:22 PM

They won't give it to him... it'll go to a Bama player

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,138
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic