»
Topic: TNET: LOOK: Clelin Ferrell thanks Army veteran by giving him Clemson jersey
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 17, 2019 11:52 AM by: Tablerock
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: LOOK: Clelin Ferrell thanks Army veteran by giving him Clemson jersey

[1]
Posted: Mar 17, 2019 8:22 AM

LOOK: Clelin Ferrell thanks Army veteran by giving him Clemson jersey

Clelin Ferrell and several of his former teammates spent a busy Saturday afternoon signing autographs at the Haywood Mall. After the paid signing was finished, Read Update »

Re: TNET: LOOK: Clelin Ferrell thanks Army veteran by giving him Clemson jersey

[2]
Posted: Mar 17, 2019 8:54 AM

NICE!

[4]
Posted: Mar 17, 2019 9:15 AM

So happy for the vet. Just add this to the countless other ways we all know we have one of if not the best college programs in the country.

Even if we don’t win another title, (which I doubt with our talent) we can be so proud of the players who come from Clemson.

I was there ... very heart-touching moment ...

[3]
Posted: Mar 17, 2019 10:47 AM

Clelin is such a good person. His spending time with the vet and giving him his jersey was only one of his acts of kindness yesterday.

There was a kid there, I’ll call him ‘Young Trevor’ ... who had long blond hair like Trevor. We spoke to his mother and she told us he decided to grow his hair long after Trevor committed to Clemson.

When it was “Young Trevor’ s” turn to meet Cle, the Clemson gentle giant gifted his green Power Ranger headband to him and tied it to his head. The young man wore the headband and a big smile the rest of the time and got a warm hug from Cle as he was leaving. (I took a couple of photos with my iPhone, but you’ll probably find better photos on the Greenville News website.)

We had our photos taken with just about all of the players and each of them were very kind and welcoming. It was a highlight for me to be able to shake the players’ hand and speak to them briefly.

I was there ... very heart-touching moment ...

[2]
Posted: Mar 17, 2019 10:47 AM

Clelin is such a good person. His spending time with the vet and giving him his jersey was only one of his acts of kindness yesterday.

There was a kid there, I’ll call him ‘Young Trevor’ ... who had long blond hair like Trevor. We spoke to his mother and she told us he decided to grow his hair long after Trevor committed to Clemson.

When it was “Young Trevor’ s” turn to meet Cle, the Clemson gentle giant gifted his green Power Ranger headband to him and tied it to his head. The young man wore the headband and a big smile the rest of the time and got a warm hug from Cle as he was leaving. (I took a couple of photos with my iPhone, but you’ll probably find better photos on the Greenville News website.)

We had our photos taken with just about all of the players and each of them were very kind and welcoming. It was a highlight for me to be able to shake the players’ hand and speak to them briefly.

[1]
Posted: Mar 17, 2019 11:52 AM

Thank you MR. Ferrell. You honor us veterans and Clemson fans.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1655 people have read this post