Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018

Dec 7, 2017, 11:38 AM

Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018

Kelly Bryant received the MVP award for his performance in the ACC Championship in Clemson's 38-3 rout of Miami. Bryant set an ACC championship record completin Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018

Dec 7, 2017, 11:42 AM

Shucks. And we all thought Clemson would have such a tough time replacing DW4. Just keep the line moving. :)

KB and TL will finish #1 and #2 next year!!!

Dec 7, 2017, 12:02 PM

Craaaazzyy

Re: KB and TL will finish #1 and #2 next year!!!

Dec 7, 2017, 2:10 PM

ETN needs his name mentioned. He's going to be beast after he gets into the weight training this spring and summer. Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HJ fanboys ain’t gonna like this***

Dec 7, 2017, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018 ]

Daddy Bentley won’t like this

Dec 7, 2017, 11:43 AM

Should be Jake #1 lol

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lawrence says..

Dec 7, 2017, 11:44 AM

hellO!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lawrence says..

Dec 7, 2017, 11:51 AM

Fishburne ?

You sure you don't have him confused with Samuel L. Jackson , LBB ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

He'll be saying that to KB from the sidelines.***

Dec 7, 2017, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Lawrence says.. ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jake has eight more years.

Dec 7, 2017, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Daddy Bentley won’t like this ]

In three years when he turns 18 and graduates high school Jake Bent will be #1 Heisman Candidate.

Re: Jake has eight more years.

Dec 7, 2017, 12:12 PM

So what you are saying is that Jake Bent to graduate High School is an advanced degree compared to anything from Columbia?

Re: Daddy Bentley won’t like this

Dec 7, 2017, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Daddy Bentley won’t like this ]

This can’t be right. I thought we had it on good authority we were “cycling out”? I thought Jake 5-head Bentley was going to win the next two?

I bet FGF is if is on full-on meltdown mode

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 11:46 AM

The collective heads of about 250 Tigernet couch coaches just exploded ... thus severely weakening their ability to fire back at TNet the reasons why KB shouldn't even be considered .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yep, including some dumbazzes above in this thread who immediately allude to TL. Wow, just wow.

Please turn in your fan card at the nearest exit.

Unbelievably ungrateful of the efforts of our current QB...

Congrats KB for even making this list, you represent us well!

Dec 7, 2017, 1:12 PM

Are we now going to believe every word from the same media we have called complete idiots all season long. I guess we could say that we of Tiger Nation has a Love Hate relationship with the media. We love them if they are with us, and we hate hate HATE them when they are against us, or not saying what we believe they should be saying about. That makes us as normal as any other fan base in the country!!! Go KB, Go Tigers and beat the shiot out of Bama!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018 ]

No, it'd just further prove how useless this trophy has become.

Do you honestly think he's done enough to say he should get the trophy that DW didn't?? That he's an overall better player than DW was??

Dec 7, 2017, 2:11 PM

When outrunning a bear you do not have to be the fastest person of all time, just merely faster than the people running with you.

Really, bro? Just be happy for the guy

Dec 7, 2017, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018 ]

If Deshaun can, you can.

I can honestly say I will be the same level of ecstatic if Kelly wins had Deshaun won. Hell, I'd probably be more ecstatic given the incredibly unlikely nature and the feel-good story behind it.

This is an in-state kid who has paid his dues to the University and state of South Carolina and deserves our utmost respect and support.

This is not the time to play what-ifs and start making comparisons between former tigers. Kelly B isn't Deshaun. He's Kelly B. Wouldn't want him any other way. Same as Parker and Whitehurst and Boyd and Dantlzer, etc.they wanted to be tigers so they have a fan in me.

Go Kelly B and Go Tigers!

Re: Really, bro? Just be happy for the guy

Dec 7, 2017, 11:16 PM

He wasn’t comparing DW and KB. Lamer winning the Heisman showed the true value of this “award”. The “Heisman” voters are led by ESPN as to who to vote for. Patrino leaving him in for four quarters to jack up his “video game numbers” also speaks to the gullibility of the voters. KB is a great qb with his own style and talents and doesn’t need a shallow award to prove it. Go Tigers!

This is a projection of next season.

Dec 7, 2017, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018 ]

The experts see that he is getting better and better and that their aren't many other returning stars around the rest of the country. It has absolutely nothing to do with how he stacks up next to Deshaun.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah... Like this DA...

Dec 7, 2017, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018 ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 11:48 AM

The collective heads of about 250 Tigernet couch coaches just exploded ... thus severely weakening their ability to fire back at TNet the reasons why KB shouldn't even be considered .

DB23

Kelly B has to beat out T Law - have watched this kid since he was 10 years old-makes ALL the throws. Throws receivers open. I’ll really be surprised if he is not the starter opening game 2018.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1% chance Trevor Lawrence starts the opener next year

Dec 7, 2017, 12:08 PM

The 1% is a Kelly Bryant injury in camp.

Prepare for a surprise!

Dec 7, 2017, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018 ]

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's put money on it

Dec 7, 2017, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018 ]

A friendly wager, of course.

What say you?

I don't think it matters how good Trevor Lawrence is or

Dec 7, 2017, 5:14 PM

will become. If you think he's going to start the first game of 2018, you haven't been paying attention to Dabo.. or Kelly Bryant.

This***

Dec 7, 2017, 11:20 PM

Is Jalen Hurts any good? He is on the list.

Dec 7, 2017, 12:06 PM

JT Barrett = Jalen Hurts

Re: Is Jalen Hurts any good? He is on the list.

Dec 8, 2017, 11:52 PM

Kelly Bryant > Jalen Hurts

Re: Is Jalen Hurts any good? He is on the list.

Dec 11, 2017, 12:04 PM

Yeah, I was just about to post about wjere is J Hurts on this list? Some taking heads wanted to put him on this year's list and now he isn't on NFL.com's 2018 list. Ha

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 12:11 PM

Will he be the first heisman candidate that doesn't get to start? Will he be the first backup to win the award?

WAIT! WHAT?! But, but

Dec 7, 2017, 12:20 PM

I thought Hunter Johnson was supposed to be our starting QB and lead us to the playoffs this year?

KB doesn't grab his crotch so he's dq'd***

Dec 7, 2017, 12:36 PM

Talk about an embarrassment of riches

Dec 7, 2017, 12:52 PM

Our 3rd string QB next year will be better than almost all of the starting QB's in the ACC.

Re: Talk about an embarrassment of riches

Dec 7, 2017, 1:17 PM

Not embarrassing for me, h&ll, I think that we deserve to be even richer with talent. Two or three times richer would suit me just fine. I'm one that believes that you can't have to much bc, some times to much just isn't enough!!!;)

That assumes some of these guys don't transfer

Dec 7, 2017, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Talk about an embarrassment of riches ]

which is a major assumption.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 12:55 PM

I hope KB has Heisman calibre performance before next season! Go Tigers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 12:57 PM

The Heisman winner is whoever ESuxPN pimps. It was Lamar Jackson last year. The Heisman Committee is a complete joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot one thing.

Dec 7, 2017, 11:25 PM

Nowadays, Heisman Trophy winners have to show unsportsmanlike character off the field. Lamar Jackson won it last year. This year, Baker Mayfield is the favorite. I think you get the picture.

Re: You forgot one thing.

Dec 8, 2017, 12:11 AM

Maybe KB will get an early start and headbutt Saban.

I don't recall Lamar Jackson having character issues

Dec 11, 2017, 11:55 AM [ in reply to You forgot one thing. ]

what did I miss with his issues? also, Henry, Mariota, Griffin III and Mark Ingram didn't have any character issues that I recall either. the characters are Manziel, Winston and Mayfield, so I'm not sure there's a pattern there...

This list is discrimination against high forehead chicken

Dec 7, 2017, 1:08 PM

QB's everywhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rat Poison!***

Dec 7, 2017, 1:16 PM

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Exactly, media conspiracy to trip us up!***

Dec 7, 2017, 2:06 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2017, 2:09 PM

Bryant has reached his peak and been a great bridge to the future, but I can see Johnson & Lawrence battling it out next Spring for QB1 and Bryant out wide like Mike Williams or running reverses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Maybe punter.***

Dec 7, 2017, 2:15 PM

LOL***

Dec 7, 2017, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018 ]

KB hasn't reached his peak & is showing he's got more peaks

Dec 11, 2017, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kelly Bryant ranked No. 1 Heisman candidate for 2018 ]

he can climb as evidenced by his last three games, and having gotten more efficient and smarter with each one... KB is QB1 until he is ineligible or injured, and TLaw will redshirt next year to learn the playbook and become an even bigger, better and smarter player than he already is...

With that NFL endorsement, what is going to keep him staying

Dec 7, 2017, 2:11 PM

another year?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boycott the Heisman..Oh, wait..***

Dec 7, 2017, 2:16 PM

Re: Boycott the Heisman..Oh, wait..***

Dec 7, 2017, 2:33 PM

Why, they have had Clemson on forever ignore Heisman talent!!!

Dec 7, 2017, 3:13 PM

Curious about the timing of this article. Rat poison????
QB competition next year is going to be interesting!!!!!
Etienne will find his way into this list too!!!!

A Big Congrats to KB

Dec 7, 2017, 3:56 PM

Not for this bogus candidacy that means Nothing but for consistency, maturity, and leadership. Getting better every week. I for one still need to see some downfield throws made accurately but he has nothing left to prove in terms of his work ethic and leadership. Can't wait to see him against Bama.

Go TIGERS!

WHAT ABOUT THIS YEAR¿¿¿???

Dec 7, 2017, 7:30 PM

So sick of heisman. The society should strip the media of their votes and actually make it an exclusive membership.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How's he going to win that from the bench?

Dec 7, 2017, 8:01 PM

:)

Re: How's he going to win that from the bench?

Dec 7, 2017, 9:22 PM

you have to be joking. the job is his everyone else will have to take it and i dont think they will hes won the roll of the starter

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic