Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 'Great appreciation' to KC, Spiller 'ready to roll' when next chance comes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,873

TNET: 'Great appreciation' to KC, Spiller 'ready to roll' when next chance comes

Nov 17, 2017, 3:39 PM

'Great appreciation' to KC, Spiller 'ready to roll' when next chance comes

Former Clemson running back great C.J. Spiller’s 2017 – an eighth year around the NFL – has been odd, to say the least. A snapshot of his season has seen more c Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: 'Great appreciation' to KC, Spiller 'ready to roll' when next chance comes

Nov 17, 2017, 4:23 PM

Class act!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does the RB position have the shortest lifespan in the NFL?

Nov 17, 2017, 4:43 PM

Seems like it would. Crazy that 30 is too old, but at that position, I can see it, I guess. Only a rare few can have long careers there.

Best of luck to CJ. Great guy!

Green Bay should be on the horn pronto

Nov 17, 2017, 4:44 PM

Every back on their roster from last year was cut or is now hurt.

Re: TNET: 'Great appreciation' to KC, Spiller 'ready to roll' when next chance comes

Nov 17, 2017, 5:00 PM

CJ, If you're happy, we're happy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2017, 10:05 PM

Exactly, and if he hates KC bc of the way they done him, then I'll hate KC with him and for him. His #28 still rides on the front fender of my Harley, and his #28 has had a great ride there ever since he was drafted!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dallas, you are on the clock for C.J.

Nov 17, 2017, 7:56 PM

I know it may seem odd, but I actually believe Dallas need a speed back and C.J. can run behind a decent line. Got to get the LT back. Thoughts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dallas, you are on the clock for C.J.

Nov 17, 2017, 7:56 PM

I know it may seem odd, but I actually believe Dallas need a speed back and C.J. can run behind a decent line. Got to get the LT back. Thoughts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2017, 5:51 AM

Great RB and even better person. One of the best Tigers ever. Hope he shines again for some team.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,873
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic