Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Finebaum loses his mind in rant calling Swinney "Most annoying winner in all of sports"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

TNET: Finebaum loses his mind in rant calling Swinney "Most annoying winner in all of sports"

Dec 3, 2019, 11:27 AM

Finebaum loses his mind in rant calling Swinney "Most annoying winner in all of sports"

Haters gonna hate. ESPN college football analyst Paul Finebaum didn't hold back during his Tuesday appearance on ESPN's 'Get Up' as he directed a tirade to resp Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you don't think Dabo is doing this to Paul

Dec 3, 2019, 11:29 AM

and other media outlets on purpose you're kidding yourselves!

I love every single butthurt moment from all of them!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: If you don't think Dabo is doing this to Paul

Dec 3, 2019, 11:31 AM

I’d rather be an annoying winner than an annoying loser like Pawwwwwwl when his bandwagon tips over and he has to find a new one.

I know right?! Dabo has them eating out of the palm of his hands.

Dec 3, 2019, 11:31 AM [ in reply to If you don't think Dabo is doing this to Paul ]

And the Finebaums of the media world don't even realize it! LOL

Re: I know right?! Dabo has them eating out of the palm of his hands.

Dec 3, 2019, 2:19 PM

There is much they don't realize. Heck, even "Pac Man" was saying stuff about Dabo's response, and that is pathetic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just curious, what did Packer say?***

Dec 3, 2019, 3:08 PM

Basically said it was fine for Dabo to call out people in

Dec 3, 2019, 3:11 PM

the media but he should not accuse the CFP committee of having a vendetta against Clemson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Thanks. I can go with that, but too, this year's committee seems more

Dec 3, 2019, 3:15 PM

influenced by the media and talking heads than in years past. It was the committee who put us is 5th place at one point, and I do believe they were influenced by all the negative chatter flying around on the tv and in print.

Re: Thanks. I can go with that, but too, this year's committee seems more

Dec 3, 2019, 4:53 PM

Exactly. I noticed this early on. It was clear what they were doing and it worked to some extent.

Re: Basically said it was fine for Dabo to call out people in

Dec 4, 2019, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Basically said it was fine for Dabo to call out people in ]

Agreed. 100 percent. Dabo needs to keep his ####ing mouth shut sometimes. I wouldn't want another coach, and I am grateful for him -- warts and all. Having said that, he makes me cringe when he opens his mouth sometimes. I also think he sets himself up for criticism.

If our team is not victorious this year in the post-season, this will prove the ESPN guys right.

Here is what I don't understand: He expects his team to be disciplined, but he, himself, is not disciplined. He does not discipline his own tongue when it comes to a comment he doesn't like. Why doesn't he do what he coaches (or, at least I HOPE he coaches his players to do) his players to do: let the outcome of the games do the talking. Keep your mouth shut and let's see what happens on the FIELD.

Having said that, I do like it when he harasses refs for their horrible calls or no-calls.

Dec 3, 2019, 11:41 AM [ in reply to If you don't think Dabo is doing this to Paul ]

DABO just loves to get the talking heads """PANTIES IN A WADD"""

Don't ya' just love Dabo and his ""Roy Bus"" attitude ?? Drives Ol' Paul nuts !!!! Ha!Ha! Ha!

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 3, 2019, 11:52 AM [ in reply to If you don't think Dabo is doing this to Paul ]

Absolutely, if you can't love this chit, you are really hard to please. Dabo has waited half the season for the moment to jump out and stick a pin in all those idiots balloons at their party. Listen to Dumbaum's rant and tell me who needs to be given a pacifier, slammed into a corner with his nose shoved into a circle, and a big circle to fit all his nose in. He acts exactly like a spoiled child that was just told no!!!

Dumbaum talks really big for such a little man, and I bet he got his A S S kicked a lot in his younger years bc he gets really hot over most simple chit!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2019, 1:41 PM [ in reply to If you don't think Dabo is doing this to Paul ]

If you don't think Paul is doing this to us on purpose, you're kidding yourself.

Re: TNET: Finebaum loses his mind in rant calling Swinney "Most annoying winner in all of sports"

Dec 3, 2019, 11:31 AM

Did anyone point out to Finebald that SCAR is part of the SEC and he has just proclaimed one of the SEC teams "illegitimate"?????

Don’t forget TA&M

Dec 3, 2019, 11:38 AM

nm

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: TNET: Finebaum loses his mind in rant calling Swinney "Most annoying winner in all of sports"

Dec 3, 2019, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Finebaum loses his mind in rant calling Swinney "Most annoying winner in all of sports" ]

that makes the leg humpers less than illegitimate.

He (unintendo) dissed Texas A&M, too.

Dec 3, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Finebaum loses his mind in rant calling Swinney "Most annoying winner in all of sports" ]

Another of those "illigitimate" SEC teams.

Said the most annoying commentator in all of sports.

Dec 3, 2019, 11:32 AM

Re: Said the most annoying commentator in all of sports.

Dec 3, 2019, 11:41 AM

Paul Feindbomb is an a hole and needs to keep HIS trap shut. He is like a sith emperor feeding on hatred.

lol dabo called the media trash out on their bs

Dec 3, 2019, 11:37 AM

and they are livid

yep....we are annoying because we have beaten his beloved

Dec 3, 2019, 11:38 AM

Alabama Crimson Tide twice!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2019, 11:39 AM

Poor Paul does not understand the game of football, Bless his ignorant heart.

Dec 3, 2019, 11:43 AM

Saban done pulled up his pants and took his ball home -- Poor little,big eared Paul has no aZZZZZZZZZZZZ to kiss now !!! Sad I tell ya'__ just sad** smirk*

"The guy can't keep his trap shut. "

Dec 3, 2019, 11:43 AM

That's rich coming from Finebaum. Pot meet kettle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ain't that the truth.***

Dec 3, 2019, 3:12 PM

Imagine if Dabo has something he couldn't back up...

Dec 3, 2019, 11:44 AM

like...the ref should have given me extra time to take my punting return team off the field when I realized the other coaching staff had out smarted me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Imagine if Dabo has something he couldn't back up...

Dec 3, 2019, 3:56 PM

like...the ref should have given me extra time to take my punting return team off the field when I realized the other coaching staff had out smarted me.

This

Dabo is Gonna Aw Shucks Paul Into Misery

Dec 3, 2019, 11:44 AM

That bald kid-touching human ##### is gonna regret going after the cleanest coach in football. Get ready for some current NFLers to publicly slam Pawl Pedophille Finetoucher. Yes, go dig deep you will see he is a suspected bad man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pacifiers for Paul!

Dec 3, 2019, 11:51 AM

If he shows at any Clemson function - fans should give him pacifiers!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 3, 2019, 11:52 AM

Saban loses his mind at halftime, and whines after over the punt return penalty, but nothing from Finebaum (or anyone else on ESPN), but he has a need to jump on Dabo Swinney!

Deer Pawl Uglybomb

Dec 3, 2019, 11:53 AM

Thanks for the bulletin-board material. Head-Coach Dabo Swinney is a humble servant and a real steward of people in general. However, he's a man that moves in a quiet confidence, but do NOT take his kindness as a weakness. I pity the fools who line up against the Clemson Tigers this post season. I'm sure that Dabo, Venables, and the Two Headed Monster that is our Co-Offensive Coordinators will have a wicked plan for each and every victim who takes the field against our Clemson Tigers. Personally, I cannot wait to watch you have a serious melt-down during the playoff when Clemson crushes LSU and Ohio State. Even more so, I cannot wait to see the post media presser with Dabo when he rubs salt in your wounds.

SPOT THE DANG BALL! GO TIGERS!

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: Deer Pawl Uglybomb

Dec 3, 2019, 2:27 PM

I'm with you on this post, Chesty! I see this as the best motivational tool we ever could have been blessed with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2019, 11:56 AM

If Dabo doesn't take a Clemson pacifier to his next ESPN interview for somebody to give to Paul after we win the championship, I'm going to be sad.

Attended the 100th Clemson vs. USC game on a broken ankle from 8 hours earlier. Got a recliner in the endzone for the 100th game...it was worth it. Story in Profile.

Dec 3, 2019, 12:18 PM

May want to bring a crib too.

Holly Rowe just said on Full Ride she agrees w/Dabo

Dec 3, 2019, 12:19 PM

Smart lady

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

That is absolutely hilarious.

Dec 3, 2019, 12:51 PM

I just got one one the biggest laughs of the week picturing PF telling Dabo what a "legitimate team" is. That's just funny as &^%. One is a NC winning coach, the other is a media troll.

Title of article makes me feel like I just clicked

Dec 3, 2019, 12:54 PM

on advertising click-bait.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

One thing for certain, he's the world expert on "annoying."***

Dec 3, 2019, 1:08 PM

Dec 3, 2019, 1:09 PM

CDS (Clemson Derangement Syndrome) is real.

Dec 3, 2019, 1:21 PM

This is too funny! Keep it coming. LOL!

#seeyouinjanuary

Dec 3, 2019, 1:23 PM

I have had it with ESPN and it's goons. Big Ears FineBUM can kiss my a** and so can FOULer. We all know they are p***ed because they wanted Bama in the playoffs. In fact...they want an all SEC playoff. I guess we are gonna have to kick Virginia's butt all over the field plus whoever faces us in the playoffs to shut their fat mouths!! GO TIGERS!! KICK VIRGINIA'S A**!!

CDS is goin' to be in a world of hurt if Clemson gets...

Dec 3, 2019, 1:34 PM

...smoked by either one of the playoff teams!

I'm not sure if he is setting himself up for a fall, or it's just genius-level motivational tactics.

At any rate now, if this team craps the bed in the CFP, they better be ready for a NEW definition of "Clemsoning".

CDS is a better evaluation of talent and skill than anyone in the world of college football. I hope he knows what he is doing with this can of worms he has unleashed.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

No Clemson fan should EVER type that word. Weren't you

Dec 3, 2019, 4:09 PM

Tiger Contractor or something ? Why would you type that word ?

We are THREE TIME National Champions and we have won TWENTY-SEVEN games in a row . . . .

What is even the point ?

Wow . . . . . ridiculous.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

and what does that make you PAAAWWWWLLL??***

Dec 3, 2019, 1:36 PM

Finebaum has the most annoying face...***

Dec 3, 2019, 2:30 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and the clown says Dabo needs a pacifier?

Dec 3, 2019, 3:10 PM

Is there a bigger whining baby in the industry than Paul Finebaum? My gosh, what an unprofessional, immature jackasss

Dec 3, 2019, 3:17 PM

Take Dabo's advice and STOP WRITING STORIES ABOUT FINEBUM. This is a Clemson site.

Be gentle with Finebaum

Dec 4, 2019, 12:36 AM

I've heard that with Saban and Bama missing the playoff and seeming to be on a downward trajectory that Finebaum has almost lost the will to live. Don't trigger him. The results could be tragic.

Dec 4, 2019, 3:43 AM

Dabo doesn't motivate his team that way. They are self motivated, prepare like every opponent is huge, regardless of their record. Paul has no clue, once again what he's talking about. Absolutely love Dabo's response! He is very good on his feet! Believe when the dust settles it will be Tigers vs OSU or LSU for the Championship. Go Tigers!!!

Dec 4, 2019, 3:49 AM

No...he is using it for motivation. Thats the only reason.

Can't lose what you never had!!!!***

Dec 4, 2019, 6:59 AM

Dec 4, 2019, 7:36 AM

Dabo and the three natties have driven Nutbalm and the rest of the sports media absolutely out of their gourds. And they see another one coming. Imagine what the landscape would look like now if we were removed from the picture. It would be 75% SEC, which is exactly what they want. With us in the equation it ruins all their plans and the nightmare for them is that there's nothing they can do about it. These are rarefied times so we need to enjoy them while we have them. Poke 'em with a stick.

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic