Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ESPN analyst calls Isaiah Simmons a ‘most dangerous’ 1st-round NFL pick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

TNET: ESPN analyst calls Isaiah Simmons a ‘most dangerous’ 1st-round NFL pick

Apr 12, 2020, 1:50 PM

ESPN analyst calls Isaiah Simmons a ‘most dangerous’ 1st-round NFL pick

One ESPN college football pundit isn’t as convinced as some that is a safe bet for a NFL draft first-round selection. That’s not to say Simmons won’t go as high Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ESPN analyst calls Isaiah Simmons a ‘most dangerous’ 1st-round NFL pick

Apr 12, 2020, 2:09 PM

Some people say the darndest/dumbest things and don't have one shred of proof or insight of what the h&11 they are saying has any truth to it. And it's one of the easiest things to do when he says that other scouts has said the same thing but don't want their name mentioned. Well let me say this, several Gay guys said that they have spent the night in bed with Cole Cubelic, and that his male part was so small, that they thought they were in bed with a woman, but those Gay guys ask me to not mentioned their names!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ESPN analyst calls Isaiah Simmons a ‘most dangerous’ 1st-round NFL pick

Apr 12, 2020, 2:14 PM

Mitch Tribiski says hello...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2020, 2:28 PM

Yes, and I wonder what Cole Cubelic had to say about DW4 and Mitch Tribiski right before the NFL draft. And how many NFL scouts agreed with him, but wanted their names withheld!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2020, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ESPN analyst calls Isaiah Simmons a ‘most dangerous’ 1st-round NFL pick ]

Oh! And yet Justin Herbert projected by many as a #5 pick! LOL!

all in all doesn't play but you made your ummm point!! LOL*

Apr 16, 2020, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ESPN analyst calls Isaiah Simmons a ‘most dangerous’ 1st-round NFL pick ]

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2020, 2:13 PM

Cole Cubelic former Auburn player, SEC Network #########. All you need to know. Happy Easter

Apr 12, 2020, 2:43 PM

Everybody has an opinion just like a certain part of our body where we sit. Cole used his opinion to get clicks on the internet by saying something that does not match the facts about Isiah Simmons. It worked it was reprinted on Tigernet.

You beat me to it. Why does Tnet post SEC ntwrk trash?***

Apr 12, 2020, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ESPN analyst calls Isaiah Simmons a ‘most dangerous’ 1st-round NFL pick ]

Re: You beat me to it. Why does Tnet post SEC ntwrk trash?***

Apr 12, 2020, 10:14 PM

Someone needs to expose that trash.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he really ask if Simmons could cover a “flex” TE?

Apr 12, 2020, 2:59 PM

How many of those guys can run a 4.39 ?

Re: Did he really ask if Simmons could cover a “flex” TE?

Apr 12, 2020, 3:24 PM

Yea I do not understand that statement.

Apr 12, 2020, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Did he really ask if Simmons could cover a “flex” TE? ]

Exactly DueWest. Hmmm a 220 lb safety that can run like that. ESPN sure knows to pick em (their employees that is)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2020, 10:16 PM

They are owned by the secheat. Nuff said!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know right?

Apr 13, 2020, 3:07 AM [ in reply to Did he really ask if Simmons could cover a “flex” TE? ]

He is made for that. I get the fact that he is a bit of a tweener, a little too big to be a safety, etc. But he can definitely play an outside LB in any scheme.

Apr 12, 2020, 3:26 PM

Never heard of Cubelic but based on his lack of knowledge, I would say he is in dangerous position of being unemployed this time next year.

The thing about guys like Cubelic ...

Apr 12, 2020, 4:51 PM

They are never wrong - they just change their mind when presented with the indisputable facts. How they get paid for their never-ending conjecture and guesses is another question.

One thing Cube gets right. The DC who gets IS#11 needs a plan ... just like Andy Reid had a plan for Mahomes. If Simmons plays for an idiot like Bill O'Brien, his NFL performance will be impacted.

Go Simmons! Go Tigers!

... They are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Apr 12, 2020, 5:01 PM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lox/9408028555

Re: The thing about guys like Cubelic ...

Apr 12, 2020, 5:20 PM [ in reply to The thing about guys like Cubelic ... ]

Fair and (IMO) accurate opinion, Soc!

I don't disagree with Cubelic. But I totally disagree with his phraseology.

I certainly would have said, "If you're going to use a Top 10 pick on Simmons, you'd better be creative enough to use his varied skillset. In college he was rarely asked to stay in a single position and just dominate for a whole game or season, so we don't know for sure if he will. He might, because he certainly can dominate in matchups. But to gain his full value, you need to use him to keep QBs and OCs guessing."

But I didn't use attention-getting words like "dangerous". And since you knew what I meant from the introduction of my paragraph, you might not have read it to the end.

CC used an attention-getting word that then gave him the opportunity to explain his point and kept his audience's attention longer (and explained his point less thoroughly) in a media-saturated market.

Apr 12, 2020, 10:11 PM

This guy is stupid in one eye and blind in the other. "It's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt". He just took the lid off of all doubts! His foolishness and stupidity are out there for the entire world to see and to marvel at. Is he a usuc grad or student? He fits the mold. What an absolute idiot!!! I hope he is not allowed to reproduce kids. That gene pool needs to end!

Apr 14, 2020, 3:34 PM

I agree, he would have been better served questioning Isaiah being a top 5 pick if he didn't like the way he was used at Clemson, it made him sound like he had an AX to grind by saying that Isaiah Simmons wasn't even a 1st round pick bc they are a lot of NFL teams that would get better right off with Isaiah on their team, and if you can make a team better, you are worthy of a 1st round pick IMHO!!!

I'm Certain Cole Kocklick Hangs Out in Middle School Boys

Apr 13, 2020, 12:38 AM

Locker Rooms.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2020, 11:17 AM

Well Kelce did run a 4.63 at the combine in 2013 at 23 1/2 years old, but hopefully Simmons can keep up with that 31 year old guy today.

Apr 13, 2020, 1:25 PM

Why couldn't IS keep up with a 30 year old who only ran a 4.63 at 23.5 years old?

Please explain, I am a big Cubelic fan so I need lots of guidance and explanation.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2020, 3:01 AM

Why couldn't IS keep up with a 30 year old who only ran a 4.63 at 23.5 years old?

Please explain, I am a big Cubelic fan so I need lots of guidance and explanation.

You need to ask Cubelic as I don't understand that logic either.

Maybe you missed the sarcastic font I was using.

Apr 16, 2020, 10:00 AM

And with all this... Simmons laughs all the way to the bank!

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic