Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Derion Kendrick Injury update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: Derion Kendrick Injury update

Sep 15, 2019, 1:14 AM

Derion Kendrick Injury update

Clemson cornerback Derion Kendrick was seen leaving early for the locker room right before halftime of the game with Syracuse on Saturday. After the game Clemso Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Derion Kendrick Injury update

Sep 15, 2019, 1:59 AM

Hope they can get DK some quick, effective PT to get his back right. I had to cut way back in high school football due to back spasms - not fun at all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Sep 15, 2019, 2:37 AM

I get them two or 3 times a week and sometimes more, and they are debilitating in the 1st degree. When they hit as a full force spasm, you couldn't protect your life from an attacking 70 pound 14 year old girl, bc they are that painful. The only way that I have found to get the spasm to let go, is to set at about a 30° angle in my electric recliner, and the remote electric recliners are the only ones that you can set at a 30° angle unless you have someone willing to stand there and hold the manual recliners at the right angle that takes anywhere fro 45-60 minutes before the spasms will ezz enough to move around again, and you better move a slow and deliberate movement, or the spasms will attack you again with the same or even more pain. I try and not move at all for at least a few hours to make sure that those muscles have totally relaxed, but be very careful with your movement for the rest of the day. In a few weeks I'm going to have that numbing trial done to see if killing those nerves that causes those spasms will help me bc I'm totally worthless worrying about another spasm!!! If you have ever had a kidney stone, well that is what those back spasms feel like, I've had both, and they feel the exact same!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2019, 6:03 AM

I’m with you brother, mine occur for days - weeks at a time. You couldn’t take enough meds to stop it, it would be totally unbearable without them. Mine happen because the bone in my lower spine grows strong and squeezes the nerves. I have fusions and a cage on my c-3 through c-5.

I have had stem units put in that help but they give me migraines immediately. I have nerve blocks on the left and right side then ablations where they burn the nerves. Works for 4-5 months & helps tremendously but my nerves found another pathway this times so I’m having Ablations done to my SI joint & tailbone.. can’t explain how painful the nerve block on the tailbone was with the numbing meds, I screamed so loud several nurses & doctors came running even though they where doing it under a still MRI. They will put me to sleep for the ablations where they burn the nerves.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t think at his age Derion will suffer any of this an I believe he will heal quickly but I hope he lets it heal before he plays again, youth is a beautiful thing!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic