Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson officially announces baseball signing class
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson officially announces baseball signing class

Jul 12, 2019, 5:22 PM

Clemson officially announces baseball signing class

CLEMSON, S.C. – Head Coach Monte Lee announced the signing of 12 players to the program on Friday. Assistant Coaches Bradley LeCroy and Andrew See along with Le Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson officially announces baseball signing class

Jul 12, 2019, 5:58 PM

Ok, I know there’s been some commits over the spring but I guess those will be in next years class... is that correct? Because I know at least two that committed were perfect game top 100’s I thought and they said they were coming to college.

Hopefully Monte and staff will develop this good looking talent. I’d like to hear what the baseball experts on tnet think about the class. 25/18 ranked doesn’t sound special to me... but I could be wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 7:26 PM

Jacob Lewis of Crescent HS in Iva, SC?
Garbing Collyer of Mountain View HC in Buford, GA?

Jul 13, 2019, 1:08 AM

Yes, he’s a great kid, that’s the Mecca of baseball, I went to school at Crescent and we won the state championship in basketball and Softball every year!!

The lewis kid can play period.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jul 12, 2019, 7:33 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson officially announces baseball signing class ]

I'm thinking the same as you kerigantoo!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 7:31 PM

Maybe Monte should hire an Ace recruiter bc, #25 classes won't see Omaha to often, I wouldn't think!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2019, 1:09 AM

No he nailed this class, we will love this group! These are Clemson men!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s Go Tigers!

2020 Baseball Signing Class

Jul 12, 2019, 10:10 PM
IMG_1324.PNG(39.7 K)

Baseball recruiting is too tough for me to keep up with . . . The draft, at times, changes much of the work that is poured into a class . . .

Looks like Monte has pulled two out of Oh31-0 . . .

I wouldn't worry about this Class Rankng . . . (Football has spoiled us all!!!) . . . It's all about how they are brought along!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2020 Baseball Signing Class

Jul 12, 2019, 10:19 PM

If development of talent is what your hoping for out of this staff, well.........

Yes, go on...***

Jul 12, 2019, 10:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Sorry, just got here & doesn't seem worth the wait...***

Jul 12, 2019, 10:46 PM

I’m hoping for a refund, or at least store credit.***

Jul 12, 2019, 11:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I’m hoping for a refund, or at least store credit.***

Jul 12, 2019, 11:17 PM

Sorry, no credit - you pays your money and you makes your choices, the quality of the merchandise is yours to have and to hold... at least until something better comes along, and that's simply extra - way extra. At least as far as baseball is concerned....

No, really, you kids hang out, don't let me bring it down...

Jul 13, 2019, 12:03 AM

Saturday upon us and I'm feeling it... no homers.

we nailed on this class

Jul 13, 2019, 1:05 AM

This is the best class of pitchers we have ever signed in my opinion. Monte Hit on the ones he needed to and found Champion Young men 1st and then great baseball players. This group will have a shot at winning a World Series!

I looked at recruit profiles and film on several. The pitchers are going to develop into next level talent pretty quickly.

Go Tigers!!

Let’s Go Tigers!

Thank you for breaking this down a little.

Jul 13, 2019, 8:56 AM

Got me excited about Clemson Baseball again!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watch us FINALLY get the pitching depth we need

Jul 13, 2019, 9:25 AM [ in reply to we nailed on this class ]

and not have any offense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic