Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson in final group for 5-star SF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson in final group for 5-star SF

May 14, 2018, 12:00 PM

Clemson in final group for 5-star SF

Decision time is coming for one of the top players in the Southeast. 5-star 2019 small forward Christian Brown from Columbia, South Carolina (Lower Richland) re Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson in final group for 5-star SF

May 14, 2018, 1:17 PM

I hate with a passion to say it, it he will most likely be a Tar hole or a Dookie like most of the 4 or 5 star players from SC. But if it isn't us, I would rather he go any where than to usuc!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2018, 2:08 PM

Neither are in his top schools

May 14, 2018, 9:57 PM

Just getting ready to post that little tidbit. Maybe those offers will come, but neither were mentioned. Of the offeres mentioned, we are the cream of that crop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess 100+ years of mostly poor basketball leaves its mark.

May 14, 2018, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson in final group for 5-star SF ]

But the negativity on here when it comes to basketball recruiting is a bit unfair to tour current staff. All they have done is put our program on arguably the best footing it has ever been on. They finally have good facilities and are coming off of a great season. Recruiting is improving every year these last few classes, and we are being strongly considered by some outstanding players. We are bound to land one or two of them eventually. Enjoy the process!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I like your attitude!

May 15, 2018, 11:34 AM

But "The Process" for Clemson Basketball is usually similar to something that BuzzPaw would come up with.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2018, 2:04 PM

I hope he breaks that trend, becomes a Tiger and takes us to the next level.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2018, 3:27 PM

Watch his videos and he likes to play defense too! He would be perfect fit for CBB style. Kid blocked Zion's shot with authority. Zion wasn't used to someone playing good D against him.

Hope we get him!

May 14, 2018, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson in final group for 5-star SF ]

The one to watch might be UGA. It sounds like Clemson's in a good spot but he had Crean coach him while Crean was out last year during a camp or something and apparently they have a good relationship.

May 14, 2018, 10:00 PM

At ugay, it won't be so much the coach as it will be the car, house, job for parent and sister's schollie offer to a non-existent program. They are the worst of the worst when it comes to offers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic