»
Topic: TNET: Clemson football hands out 2017 team awards
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 16, 2018 10:39 AM by: ddclemson
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

TNET: Clemson football hands out 2017 team awards

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 6:35 PM

Clemson football hands out 2017 team awards

Clemson, S.C.-- Clemson held its annual football awards banquet at the Poe Indoor Football Facility on Saturday, January 13. Dabo Swinney and his assistant coac Read Update »

Re: TNET: Clemson football hands out 2017 team awards

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 8:14 PM

Everyone is looking dapper and HAPPY!
Gotta love our boys and coach's.

2019 white level member

[1]
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 10:58 PM

I guess it will be tough for Will Swinney to be acknowledged with him being the head coaches son bc, I think he done a dang good job as the holder from the start of the season. For a true freshman from day one, I don't think he cause not one mishap as our holder, and with FGs, it's a bang bang deal in just a couple of seconds. Will Swinney, I award you as doing a d a m n good job!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Jan 16, 2018 12:01 AM

As I've said through out the season, the kid has done one #### of a job fielding errant snaps and getting them down, in place with the laces pointed outward, ready to kick! One heck of a contributing role. So, no one else will give him an award, but we sure as heck can. Step up Will Swinney and please accept your outstanding special teams support player of the year award. Also known as the best #### holder in the country! Don't let us down. Keep this up for the next three years!

2019 purple level member

Posted: Jan 16, 2018 10:39 AM

Why not? Will Swinney, congratulations on a job well done! Keep up the great work.

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1895 people have read this post