Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson Pros: Former Tiger receivers make, miss 53-man cuts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,709

TNET: Clemson Pros: Former Tiger receivers make, miss 53-man cuts

Sep 1, 2018, 10:14 PM

Clemson Pros: Former Tiger receivers make, miss 53-man cuts

A number of roster moves have been announced with NFL teams moving to a 53-man personnel going into the start of the season next week. One former Tiger may just Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson Pros: Former Tiger receivers make, miss 53-man cuts

Sep 2, 2018, 9:22 AM

Congrats to everyone who made it, hate it for the ones that didn't. Bryant really needs to get some help he is such a talented receiver.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 11:27 AM

Sounds like Bryant needs to change his peer influence and find something outside of football that he can focus on. I thought he had it figured out when he was coaching those young kids during his last suspension. I'm afraid he is going to ruin his opportunity and then definitely go the wrong direction. So much talent just to waste. He would be getting paid big dollars after this year if he had stayed clean.

Sep 2, 2018, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson Pros: Former Tiger receivers make, miss 53-man cuts ]

He will be VERY lucky to ever get another chance if he is again suspended for the same thing. Unfortunately, he is probably done, what a waste of talent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson Pros: Former Tiger receivers make, miss 53-man cuts ]

You are exactly right. I have been around relatives with serious drug problems my entire adult life. If you know you are going to be tested and use drugs anyway, you have a really, really serious problem and there is just no way to go it alone. Does the NFL just suspend these players or do they force them to get help? It is incredibly sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 2:21 PM

Taylor Hearn made thePanthers practice squad!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing worse for someone who has a drug problem

Sep 2, 2018, 7:01 PM

than having tons of money to spend on your habit with plenty of down time in the off season

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,709
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic