Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson LB named to Bednarik Award watch list
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson LB named to Bednarik Award watch list

Jul 13, 2020, 11:30 AM

Clemson LB named to Bednarik Award watch list

Clemson redshirt senior linebacker James Skalski was named to the Bednarik Award watch list on Monday. The award goes to the nation's top defensive player. Skal Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson LB named to Bednarik Award watch list

Jul 13, 2020, 5:55 PM

FOR THOSE ON HERE CONVINCED THAT LSU HAS A BARE ROSTER:

LSU cornerback Derek Stingley Jr., safety JaCoby Stevens, and linebacker Jabril Cox were all named to the Bednarik Award Watch List on Monday.

The Bednarik Award is presented annually to the outstanding defensive player in college football.
Stingley, a consensus All-America in 2019, started all 15 games for the Tigers a year ago and he capped his rookie season by leading the Southeastern Conference in both interceptions (6) and passes defended (21). Stingley tied an SEC Championship Game record with two interceptions in LSU's 37-10 win over Georgia in the league's title game.

Stevens, a senior, enters his third season as a starter for LSU in 2020. Stevens earned SEC Defensive Player of the Week honors three times in 2019 and was a second team All-SEC selection for the national champion Tigers. Stevens is LSU's leading returning tackler in 2020 as he racked up 92 tackles to go with 9.0 tackles for loss and 5.0 sacks a year ago.

Cox, a graduate transfer linebacker from North Dakota State, enters his first year at LSU after winning back-to-back Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) national titles with the Bison in 2018 and 2019.

Cox was a two-time All-America at North Dakota State and he capped his career with the Bison with 258 tackles, 32 tackles for loss and 14 sacks. He added six interceptions and scored two defensive TDs in helping North Dakota State to a 45-1 mark during his three years.

COX WAS PROJECTED AS A FIRST TO THIRD ROUND PICK LAST DRAFT, DECIDED TO MAKE SURE HE GOT FIRST ROUND BY PLAYING WITH THE BIGGEST BOYS FOR A YEAR.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2020, 6:45 PM

Absolutely nobody cares.

It’s uncanny how you highjack almost every thread on this sight you post in, but have no idea why everyone laughs at you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2020, 9:11 PM

While I don't really care that he posts, I understand why, I think. "LSwho?" has wanted to be a factor for so long, and finally they had a good team. I'll cut him some slack, but he should realize that nobody on here gives a fat rat's #### about it. I will say, however, at least they are not coots, and they did perform very well last season. That is something to crow about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic