Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson LB Bryton Constantin to undergo knee surgery
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson LB Bryton Constantin to undergo knee surgery

Feb 21, 2020, 12:16 PM

Clemson LB Bryton Constantin to undergo knee surgery

Clemson redshirt freshman linebacker will undergo another knee surgery next week after a setback with re-tearing an ACL, TigerNet has confirmed. Constantin firs Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson LB Bryton Constantin to undergo knee surgery

Feb 21, 2020, 12:45 PM

That is tough to hear, hopefully he can recover and help us out in 2021.

I am reminded of Thomas Davis who tore his ACL 3 times and is still playing today at the age of 36, but having this all happen to Bryton before the age of 21 is certainly a bit different.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not quite the same

Feb 21, 2020, 1:00 PM

Davis tore his first ACL before his 6th season in the NFL. Constantin hasn't played a down in college.

Hope the best for this kid, but the odds that he ever makes an impact for our team are sadly shrinking.

Bryton is a Clemson Man!!!

Feb 21, 2020, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson LB Bryton Constantin to undergo knee surgery ]

Here's to two years from now when we revisit this thread and say, "####, that's one tough cookie that Bryton kid . . . Jeez, we didn't give him a chance after that 3rd surgery . . . Can you believe he's All-Conference 1st Team?!!!!!!!"

Prayers Up for you young man . . . Show us your mettle . . . Show us that Tiger resolve we all love!!!

The beast within you lives!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2020, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson LB Bryton Constantin to undergo knee surgery ]

Bryton is at the age where he will heal better and quicker if he follows the doctors orders!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2020, 1:09 PM

Tough blow for Bryton. Hopefully the surgery is a success and he comes back stronger than ever. He is going to have to be mentally tough to work through a 3rd one.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2020, 1:12 PM

Pulling hard for you Bryton!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2020, 1:52 PM

Normally I would say he’s done but they have made incredible advances in knee surgeries! You can do it Bryton! Stay the course! Sending prayers and positive energy!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2020, 2:30 PM

Prayers sent for you!

Feb 21, 2020, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson LB Bryton Constantin to undergo knee surgery ]

Get your education Bruton! The rest will take care of itself. ??'s

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2020, 4:15 PM

* Bryton

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2020, 2:47 PM

How about Bruton, any word on how he is doing;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2020, 2:52 PM

I am still hopeful for this young, He has not quit so I will not quit believing. He will make a great contribution to our DEFENSE when the time comes. Godspeed young man!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2020, 4:14 PM

Prayers young man

I just had my 3rd ACL repalcement with it being the 2nd....

Feb 21, 2020, 4:58 PM

on my right knee, at the age of 65 last July and can sympathize with Bryton. My recovery has taken a little longer this time....I am 7 months out and appear to be able to water ski this summer, snow ski, jog and hike mountains, which were all activities I did actively for the past 4 years while the ACL was torn. I wasn't aware that it was torn again (I thought it had loosened up some but the Doc said it slowly deteriorated and then the remaining threads tore while hiking down a mountain in Switzerland 4 years ago).

I just hope that Bryton doesn't have some other condition like a genetic predisposition to tearing ACLs that prevents him from ever healing all the way to the point of playing football again. I also question the pace of his PT. When I tore my first ACL in 2004, in my left knee at age 51, I ran in President Barker's President's run 5-1/2 months after surgery and managed to run a 24 minute 5k. This time around, I am barely running 1/2 milers.

Everyone's recovery is different....I trust they will take it a lot slower this time.

Hate to hear this for the second time! His mental toughness will be

Feb 21, 2020, 5:46 PM

Through the roof once he’s out of the woods with this

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

3rd ACL surgery man

Feb 22, 2020, 11:41 AM

I think Bryton Constantin might be done. Dude hasn't played a down yet in college. Now there is a chance he can come back and be lights out. 1) he is young and under 21. His cells are still growing exponentially and 2) as some one aforementioned, the advancement in technology is also very encouraging. The third variable is his mind when or if he gets back out there. The doubt creeps in and starts fiddling with his confidence. Or will he play with his head on fire. That's the biggest question. No doubt he will heal.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2020, 2:42 PM

I have heard it said a number of times by Dabo, that they have one of the best ACL repair doctors in the country, so my guess is if Bryton does exactly what his surgeon tell him by follow his instructions to the T, Bryton will be about ready to play 5-6 months, and that will be the end of ACL problems in that knee anyway!!! Get well soon young man. Bryton should be like a 5* and know everything about the BV defense by the time he gets back on the field and in a game!!! Go Tigers!!!

Feb 25, 2020, 8:23 PM

Have a gREAT REHAB.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic