Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: CFB analyst on Clemson at No. 2: 'The bias is out of control'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 93
| visibility 1

TNET: CFB analyst on Clemson at No. 2: 'The bias is out of control'

Nov 15, 2017, 4:09 PM

CFB analyst on Clemson at No. 2: 'The bias is out of control'

Fox Sports college football analyst Joel Klatt isn’t buying the College Football Playoff committee’s latest ranking – and that’s not all that surprising. Last w Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're better than this....I think.

Nov 15, 2017, 4:16 PM

Rink ya become click-a-baiter.

What a tool! LOL***

Nov 15, 2017, 4:16 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a tool! LOL***

Nov 15, 2017, 8:04 PM

This dude is def a tool, last week he said auburn was overrated but yet didn't want to bring auburn up as much bc they whipped Georgia's a$$. He said there is bias yet he is a FOX guy who just so happens to have a contract with BIG 12. Yea he is being 100% unbiased yea OK

But he has Wisconsin in his top 4 who couldn't bust a grape

Nov 15, 2017, 4:17 PM

in a fruit fight.

$1.00 to Iceberg Slim

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Hey, Joel... you know what's really "laughable"?

Nov 15, 2017, 4:17 PM

Alabama at #1. Now that's a gut-wrenching belly laugh right there!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: CFB analyst on Clemson at No. 2: 'The bias is out of control'***

Nov 15, 2017, 4:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Did not read.

Nov 15, 2017, 4:29 PM

I would like to say I didn’t read, but like a car wreck, fist fight, crime scene, etc., my morbid curiosity drew me in. Just had to read what this MOran has to say now! At least I stopped half way.

This guy is far more biased - and an utter TOOL!

Our Tigers need to complete a ‘three peat’ in the CFP and shut his piehole (though he’ll be back, I’m certain). I know they can....

... in the meantime, I’ll NOT be reading ANY additional tripe from this dewsh!

smh

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

So he thinks our resume is not close when lined up next

Nov 15, 2017, 4:19 PM

to Oklahoma, yet he thinks Wisconsin should be top 4? Yeah, ok

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

+1 - You've made a good point, he's the one who's biased!***

Nov 15, 2017, 4:21 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

What a tool.***

Nov 15, 2017, 4:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

+1 He is a tool.***

Nov 15, 2017, 4:25 PM

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Speaking of morbid curiosity.

Nov 15, 2017, 5:26 PM

Wut?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What a tool.***

Nov 16, 2017, 12:03 AM [ in reply to What a tool.*** ]

He is a tool alright, but a bad one, he couldn't make the grade matched up with the cheaper Taiwan tools of college FB!!! :)

Re: +1 - You've made a good point, he's the one who's biased!***

Nov 15, 2017, 7:15 PM [ in reply to +1 - You've made a good point, he's the one who's biased!*** ]

Not only is he biased, he is foolish and stupid, to boot. There is bias in the polls, but it usually adheres to secheat and others. We get a great look at the bias a lot, but that's okay. I seem to remember some back to back smack downs of OSU and OU. We now have stomped OSU 3 in a row and OU a couple of times, too. Keep on bringing them to play. We are not scared!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a TOOL!

Nov 16, 2017, 1:52 PM [ in reply to +1 - You've made a good point, he's the one who's biased!*** ]

That Joel Klatt guy is bad at sports, too!

TIGER BALLS.

Who cares?

Nov 15, 2017, 4:21 PM

Clemson has the clearest and simplest path going forward: Win and we're in, lose and we're done.

Do you take a one loss Alabama over two-loss Auburn if Auburn wins the Iron Bowl and SECCG?
What do you do with a two loss B1G champion? Big XII?
Where would a one-loss Miami fit in?

As for Oklahoma, they should worry less about their ranking and more about their defense.

The snowflakes with thin ice***

Nov 15, 2017, 4:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who cares?

Nov 15, 2017, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Who cares? ]

We are going to find out all of those scenarios would be my guess. We just need to stomp Citadel and usuc, then take UM apart at the seams. Win and we're in. Just that simple.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: CFB analyst on Clemson at No. 2: 'The bias is out of control'

Nov 15, 2017, 4:27 PM

Klatt is still butt hurt because we kicked his tail in the 2005 Champs Sports Bowl.

Klatt is not a thinker . . .

Nov 15, 2017, 4:28 PM

he's a "reactor," like most (but not all) of these talking heads.

**Think about this** Klatt doesn't merely make the case that Clemson's resume is edged out by Miami's and/or OU's - no he says Clemson over Miami/OU is (AHEM) "LAUGHABLE"!! Laughable!!! And he goes even further and says if you match the resumes, they're NOT EVEN CLOSE!! Not close? OU having ranked wins and Clemson having 2 is suddenly the kind of gap that spans the universe? What about Clemson having beaten 6 winning teams and OU having beaten 3? What about Auburn being a better or at least comparable win compared to Ohio State and ND? What about us having beaten the same VT team Miami beat by a similar margin, but AT Blacksburg?

Look, making a case and disagreeing is one thing, but telling me the resumes are not even close - THAT'S laughable, stupid, and dumb. Klatt=Not a thinker.

I understand, I get emotional when someone insults Clemson.***

Nov 15, 2017, 5:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Klatt is not a thinker . . .

Nov 15, 2017, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Klatt is not a thinker . . . ]

None are so blind as those who do not see.

Nov 16, 2017, 12:26 AM [ in reply to Klatt is not a thinker . . . ]

What Klatt should take a look at is this, only Bama can match Clemson's winning record the past 7 years with 10 plus wins, and two of them were 14-1 in 2015/2016. I counted this year bc we are at 9 wins with 3 games left to play that will give us 10 wins!!! Even if OSU gets lucky and wins 10 games this year, they still can't match 7 straight years with 10 plus win season that Clemson and Bama has done....

Nov 16, 2017, 1:30 PM

I think Dabo nailed it. Rankings, opinions, etc. mean precisely zero at this point. If we don't take care of business on the field then it all becomes academic. I'm sure KB is a nice guy who plays with a lot of heart. In my opinion, however, he is not a topnotch D-1 QB. He is fortunate to be surrounded by a lot of good players. I fear that this catches up with us moving forward. Hope I'm wrong.

Well, we were #4. Then #2 and #3 lost. Logic says we r #2.

Nov 15, 2017, 4:31 PM

nm

What can you possibly learn about FB @ Colorado or Richmond?

Nov 15, 2017, 4:31 PM

Just sayin'.

Somebody is a..

Nov 15, 2017, 4:32 PM

Hater!

Nov 15, 2017, 4:34 PM

What happened the last two times Clemson has played Oklahoma? It will be no different this time. Klatt is losing all his credibility.

Irrational hysterics based on arbitrary criteria.

Nov 15, 2017, 4:36 PM

Boring.

Few people would argue that Miami and Oklahoma don't have compelling arguments to be above Clemson, but to imply that is obvious just makes you look like an idiot.

And I love how Clemson is getting slammed for SEC bias, not Georgia and Bama.

null

Check this out from last November 2016....

Nov 15, 2017, 4:37 PM

Joel Klatt ?@joelklatt
four BEST
1 Bama
2 Michigan
3 Ohio State
4 USC

http://www.diehardsport.com/college-football/joel-klatt-has-different-opinion-on-four-bestmost-deserving-playoff-team/

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, we absolutely curb stomped #3

Nov 15, 2017, 6:28 PM

And then beat #1 to win it all, but but but we weren't the best team in the country or deserving of playing in the CFP.

Re: Check this out from last November 2016....

Nov 15, 2017, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Check this out from last November 2016.... ]

I watched about 5 min of their " playoff special " last year and he quickly dismissed Clemson and talked all about the above 4 in his tweet. He's the ring leader of that show and I don't suspect this year to be any different. That's why I won't watch. Also, downplayed Watson's draft stock, that's when he lost all credibility back in the Spring. Oh yea, he was the QB in the 2005 bowl on the team that Clemson beat.

Go Tigers!

Any one of our opinions mean as much. Moving on.***

Nov 15, 2017, 4:38 PM

Who cares. The rankings at this point matter very little.

Nov 15, 2017, 4:42 PM

The big thing regarding Clemson & Miami and, really, all the other teams, is this:

- Do they continue to win out? If they do, things will settle in to place themselves
- Conference championships: If Clemson beats Miami, I think most would agree we're in the top 4. If we don't, then admittedly, we're out. Simple as that.

Too many people like to be heard and to stir things up just to get attention. This guy is one of them. I really don't care where we are this week or next or the next, as long as we're in the top 4 at the end of the regular season. That's all that matters.

Win out (which not everyone in the top 5 will) and you're in. Simple as that.

And I really could not care less what anyone in the media thinks about the current CFP rankings. They can't change them, they don't influence it, and it really doesn't matter that much yet anyway.

Re: Who cares. The rankings at this point matter very little.

Nov 16, 2017, 1:36 PM

Well said. The story will play out on the field. Not in the media.

Nov 15, 2017, 4:44 PM

Never heard of him. Oh, that's right, he's on that part time college football network.

He has no logic

Nov 15, 2017, 4:46 PM

He said he’d have us at #5 instead of 2. His head is popping and he calls the committee out of control because of that? If we were at 5 and win out with a win over Miami we’d be in. If Wisconsin wins out they’re in. There’s no evil conspiracy here.
This will all work out on the field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Klatt's "bias is out of control"

Nov 15, 2017, 4:46 PM

I don't need to read the article.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oklahoma might've been missing some players, as we were

Nov 15, 2017, 4:48 PM

but they also got beat by a QB that, at the time, had (2) more pass attempts his college career than I did

Guess Vegas has it all wrong too then.

Nov 15, 2017, 4:58 PM

CLEMSON opened as a 5 point favorite over Miami in the ACC title game this week. Are the "sharps" and the sports books idiots now too? These guys rake in billions each year taking money from fools like this guy.

CLEMSON opened as a 5 point favorite over Miami in the ACC title game this week. Are the "sharps" and the sports books idiots now too? These guys rake in billions each year taking money from fools like this guy.

Who?***

Nov 15, 2017, 4:59 PM

I see a lot of people kind of angsty about us at two, but if *I* were the 5th team I would thank them.

Think of it like this;
Miami, undefeated at 2, gets beat by #4 or 5 Clemson you have to put Clemson in at 11-1 as the ACC champions. But then you would have a very real argument for Miami to also get in with only 1 loss, to a top 4 team. Especially if the game is close. That leaves someone out.

The way they did it, if both teams win out, it's an elimination game. Miami is too low to be kept in if they lose, and Clemson would have two losses and so would get dropped out even from #2 if they lose.

I think they set it up the way they did to prevent the ACC from having two teams in. And again, if I were the #5 team, I would be thanking them right now.

Nov 15, 2017, 5:00 PM

I am loving all the butt hurt. This is good motivation for

Nov 15, 2017, 5:03 PM

our team to blow up the Miami love affair.

Could it be that Oklahoma is over hyped every single year?

Nov 15, 2017, 5:06 PM

Is it going to take a 3rd beat down in the last 4 years, at the hands of Clemson? Every year Big 12 hype. This Big 12 offense scores 90 pts a game, racks up 800 yards a game, has this QB-WR duo, is different because they play defense too. Sound familiar? Yeah, I've heard that same story for 10 years or more now.

No matter how much the rules say it's all about this year,

Nov 15, 2017, 7:35 PM

you just can't erase the images out of your head of Clemson handing it to OK, OSU, and finally Bama, with all their hype, over the past few years in the post-season. I think the committee is using the KB injury game as an excuse to cover a 'belief' in Clemson that it's earned over the past several years. Moreso than Bama even as they let UGA jump them last week.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2017, 5:09 PM

“Analyst?”

More like...
“#### syst for $200 Alex”

Nov 15, 2017, 5:12 PM

Nov 15, 2017, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: CFB analyst on Clemson at No. 2: 'The bias is out of control' ]

Klatt is a joke. No one pays attention to him anyway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2017, 5:15 PM
download.jpg(146.0 K)

This clown?

I have a couple short comments to add to this thread.

Nov 15, 2017, 5:16 PM

This type venom is injected to a program when they've arrived. It's just part of being and maintaining a dynasty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are the defending champs and we beat what is probably the best in the SEC

Nov 15, 2017, 5:25 PM

The commitee factors in injuries. The commitee also knows it's just an opinion at this point as we are going to play Miami in less than three weeks. What is so difficult to understand and why be in an uproar over something that will sort itself out? This is just plain stupid.

well, that's why he does nothing important for a living***

Nov 15, 2017, 5:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 15, 2017, 5:27 PM

This guys ability to analyze is a farce. He said Auburn was propped up. Well how did that work out when they played Georgia. What a MORON!

Oh no! Are we frauds again?***

Nov 15, 2017, 5:30 PM

Who?

Nov 15, 2017, 5:31 PM

Who?

Signed,
Clemson football
Reigning National Champions
Current CFP #2

Take that resume and cram it. Best teams are Bame, Clemson,

Nov 15, 2017, 5:37 PM

and then everyone else once again. Prepare the Trilogy.

BTW, I hope we get to play Oklahoma or Wisky in 1st round.

Nov 15, 2017, 5:39 PM

Shut those goobers up in Norman. It's like people don't remember Ok vs. Clemson a few years ago or Clemson OSU the last 2 years. I really wanted ND or Ok but the U took care of them. My question is how many times do we have to beat Oklahoma before people learn?

Re: BTW, I hope we get to play Oklahoma or Wisky in 1st round.

Nov 16, 2017, 1:48 PM

I think our focus should on our upcoming game with the Citadel. Oh, you say, it's just The Citadel. Ask S. Carolina about the last time they played the Citadel. How did that work out for them? As Dabo says, this next game is the most important game of the season. Hope our players are buying into that.

It's funny, bc earlier we had top 15 wins on the road

Nov 15, 2017, 5:38 PM

Including two in the midst of three wins against top 15 (at the time) teams. Clemson also has another top 25 win on the road, and that team will likely finish around the top 20.

Nov 15, 2017, 5:50 PM

Joe Klatt is an idiot. How about the fact that Clemson had beaten 6 teams with winning records —more than anyone else in the top 25. He is the one biased.

Nov 15, 2017, 6:01 PM

As long as you're in the top four you're going to the playoffs so it doesn't matter

Just beat SC and Miami...that will shut them up ;-)***

Nov 15, 2017, 6:56 PM

Re: Just beat SC and Miami...that will shut them up ;-)***

Nov 15, 2017, 7:39 PM

That is the task at hand. Do that, and the rest is history. I do think we will, and it will be a pure pleasure on both occasions.

Re: Just beat SC and Miami...that will shut them up ;-)***

Nov 16, 2017, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Just beat SC and Miami...that will shut them up ;-)*** ]

Let's take care of The Citadel before looking ahead. I'm sure those boys aren't planning to lay down. Looking past a team is a coach's worst nightmare.

Nov 15, 2017, 6:59 PM

This clown has been butt hurt since we beat his Colorado team years ago. The only way he played is because their starter was injured. Oh, by the way ---he was not that good---he stunk!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2017, 7:04 PM

Yall it seriously does not mean a thing. He works for FoxSports which basically begs their employees to say outlandish things.

And Yet...

Nov 15, 2017, 7:16 PM

He's gotten 50+ different comments on TNET and more exposure than he's ever had in his life. I've never heard of this guy in my life until now.

Kudos to him for going 'all in' on a position and getting people to know his name.

And, we, as experienced CFP participants and the defending National Champions, don't really care about the 3rd CFP ranking. We care about the last one. And 1, 2, 3 or 4 will be just fine. Because all that matters is a ticket to the show.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2017, 7:24 PM

Mr. Klatt talks of " lining up the resumes " in voicing his doubt about whether Clemson deserves it's #2 ranking ...well I can't wait to line up the teams across from these Tigers and see if we can't just go ahead and sort things out .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

If the CFP committee members were betting, their $ would

Nov 15, 2017, 7:50 PM

be on CU vs. Miami, OK, Wisconsin, and Auburn. They'd still bet on Bama. I guess they'd bet Miami over OK as well. I sure would.

Controlling our own destiny at the end of a season is a beautiful thing.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2017, 7:53 PM

Oklahoma will never win a championship with their defense, it’s laughable.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never heard of her***

Nov 15, 2017, 8:00 PM

'The bias is out of control'

Nov 15, 2017, 8:27 PM

Ok for real was that a Todd mcshay from the future/ alternate reality or what? Nope never mind Anderson Cooper love child.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why does TNet keep giving these guys more publicity'

Nov 15, 2017, 8:45 PM

Your ignorance is out of control***

Nov 15, 2017, 8:51 PM

Nov 15, 2017, 9:37 PM

One word: WIN.

Clemson wins every game from here on out and nobody can say anything. The same people, Klatt included, that felt that Clemson shouldn't be in the playoff last season are still eating crow since we won it all. The guy is "laughably" inconsistent with his college football picks. He's a very poor man's Colin Cowherd because every opinion is a hot take.

Klatt Picked OU over Clemson in 2015, Alabama over Clemson in 2015/2016 title game, and Alabama over Clemson in 2016/2017 title game. So clearly the guy loves just buying in on whoever he thinks is hot and doesn't watch any real football.

Nov 15, 2017, 9:53 PM

Invite Joel Klatt to the Clemson House Implosion.
He can witness it from the inside !

He's biased too, for his little conference . .but you have

Nov 15, 2017, 10:30 PM

agree, the Cuse loss is a bad one. Even without Bryant, should never had happened. Wake dropped 64 on them! They have had some close losses, for sure. But still . . . If they beat Louisville and BC, they would look better.

Never heard of her.***

Nov 15, 2017, 11:33 PM

Nov 16, 2017, 6:35 AM

Don’t know why the talking heads get their panties in a wad. The whole Miami Clemson thing will sort itself out in a few weeks. The only ranking that matters is the last.

Nov 16, 2017, 7:03 AM

The guy is just a tool, filling dead air. Rankings until after conference championship games are irrelevant! His opinions will either be confirmed or debunked by the results of the next 3 weeks ... so just let much of this work itself out. Why make statements that could make you look stupid?

Just who is this Klatt lady?

Nov 16, 2017, 9:02 AM

Never heard of her.

Re: Just who is this Klatt lady?

Nov 16, 2017, 10:42 AM

You mean Klattrap? She's ugly and dumb.

Nov 16, 2017, 9:53 AM

He is absolutely correct. There has been an obvious bias towards the sec and the Big every year, and it is nauseating. I wish they would fix it, but I have no confidence that it will happen.

Three straight years of hate as fuel?

Nov 16, 2017, 9:54 AM

One day it's going to stop. That will be both pleasant and challenging.

Next time, vote Jabba like you're supposed to.

Nov 16, 2017, 10:03 AM

Did I come on too strong? Should I change it any?

Nov 16, 2017, 10:07 AM

Keep your diaper up. It will all shake out. This was not the final ranking, so what the heck does it matter? You must need some viewers.

The guy is half-right...

Nov 16, 2017, 10:27 AM

The SEC rankings are pumped up, but not to benefit Clemson, to benefit ALABAMA, AUBURN and GEORGIA, to guarantee an SEC team in the Final Four, even a two loss Auburn. But where has he been? This has been going for years! The first one(four years ago) had both Ole Miss and Miss State way over-ranked (As shown by GT and TCU in the bowls) to keep Ala first over Washington that avenged their only loss in the PAC 12 title game. Heck, that year they even put a mediocre three loss Arkansas(the week they played Alabama) in for one week at #25 over multiple two loss teams to help Bama's SOS. This has been going on for years, why pick now to complain?

Nov 16, 2017, 10:41 AM

Invite him down to witness the
Implosion of the Clemson House
from the inside of the structure !

KB is a running threat

Nov 16, 2017, 10:50 AM

He opens up more holes for our running backs because defenses have to respect him so much as a runner. Same with play action and keeping the secondary attention from being 100% on the receivers.

Real football experts or coaches would understand how different a team we were with less than 100% KB and then going to a backup mid game on the road.

I still think we are a different team now than we were at the beginning of the season and aren't nearly as dominant as we started out, but the Syracuse game is definitely an anomaly.

Nov 16, 2017, 2:27 PM

Must be still stinging from the 2005 Champs Sports Bowl where the Tigers castrated his Colorado Buffaloes team. Clemson greats C. Whitehurst and J. Davis (MVP) put a beat down on them. All I can think of for his irrational thoughts.

Nov 17, 2017, 10:12 PM

Here's a guy that played in the Big 12, saying a Big 12 team should be number 1, while raging against bias. Yep.

Replies: 93
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic