»
Topic: TNET: Boston College edges Clemson
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 24, 2019 10:24 PM by: robbensdale®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

TNET: Boston College edges Clemson

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:19 PM

Boston College edges Clemson

BRIGHTON, MASS. - Mason Pelio pitched 6.2 strong innings to lead Boston College to a 3-2 victory over No. 20 Clemson at Harrington Athletics Village on Sunday a Read Update »

Re: TNET: Boston College edges Clemson

[2]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:30 PM

Got the series but that was painful to listen to. All the runners. BC gave Clemson 10 freebies and we couldn’t buy a hit. Can’t say we didn’t have our chances.

Askew pitched darn good too and I hate it for him. That run by weatherly proved huge. With the exception of a couple games, Tigers have been in every game with good chances to win.

Go Tigers!!!!

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 4:36 PM

Agree -- cold bats did us in today -- had lots of chances to win the game & all faded away !!

hope we get going again Tuesday in Charlotte -- next 4 games on the road before coming back to DKS and a very good Georgia team April 2 _________GO TIGERS !!!!

Posted: Mar 24, 2019 5:04 PM

Yeah, will be interesting to see what happens in the uga game. Too bad it’s not a series. Hopefully Crawford gets a little healthier and gets his touch going- should be warmer weather too.

Had a little different lineup in for the Tigers. Hackenberg, Henderson, Wilkie DH. Growing pains, and mama said there’d be days like this... lol

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 5:11 PM

Can't get the bases loaded with no outs in the first inning against a good team. Knew they were in trouble after that. And the fundamentals on defense continue to be a huge issue.

[1]
Posted: Mar 24, 2019 5:12 PM

Bases loaded with no outs and only get one run. ...

Posted: Mar 24, 2019 5:53 PM

I texted my brother right after that and told him I hope it wasn’t going to be one of them days. We put some good swings on the bat but unfortunately just seemed to hit it right at someone. That’s BC’s best pitcher and imo we didn’t have our best lineup today. It’s baseball.

We’re ok. Go Tigers!!!!

Posted: Mar 24, 2019 10:24 PM

We just "didn't have it" today.

2019 white level member

Replies: 7  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1139 people have read this post