Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ACC commissioner lays out four scenarios for football, fall sports return
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: ACC commissioner lays out four scenarios for football, fall sports return

May 14, 2020, 4:20 PM

ACC commissioner lays out four scenarios for football, fall sports return

ACC commissioner John Swofford held a media teleconference Thursday after a virtual spring meeting session with conference representatives. Swofford told report Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ACC commissioner lays out four scenarios for football, fall sports return

May 14, 2020, 4:24 PM

Ok, I think I can handle this. At my age I'll be watching on my big screen TV anyway. Can't handle the walk from parking. So ready for some Football!

Re: TNET: ACC commissioner lays out four scenarios for football, fall sports return

May 14, 2020, 4:45 PM

I'm with you CarolinaKudzu, as I will probably still be using crutches or a walker during football season. Definitely don't want to be navigating those hills like that. Could use the shuttle from handicap parking but not going to try and drive 850 miles like that. Had to tell my ND buddy that I can't go with him to the game. What is so bad about that, the tickets were going to be free. He said he would have to take his wife instead and be bored.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2020, 11:50 AM

When a man gets bored with the one person that will do more for him than anyone else, she needs to find a husband that isn't bored so easily!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ACC commissioner lays out four scenarios for football, fall sports return ]

Well, we may go to drop our weaker opponents. Maybe Akron, citadel and scar. Idk.

May 14, 2020, 4:46 PM

It’s going to be hard getting there with all dead bodies lying around.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't walk through the

May 14, 2020, 4:51 PM

Cemetery...you'll step on a Buckeye, or trip on an elephant trunk!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would imagine

May 14, 2020, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ACC commissioner lays out four scenarios for football, fall sports return ]

they would put all of the dead bodies in storage somewhere

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

May 14, 2020, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ACC commissioner lays out four scenarios for football, fall sports return ]

Get off that kool aid??

and when there is no vaccine in 2021 then what?***

May 14, 2020, 9:01 PM

May 14, 2020, 9:33 PM

what a simpleton...

Swoffie: No football until Trevor goes pro***

May 14, 2020, 9:50 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Swoffie: No football until Trevor goes pro***

May 15, 2020, 11:56 AM

That would be a wasted effort, we have another QB right behind TL that is going to be just as good, and with his body type, he could be better. Would that mean no FB for 4 more years until DJ Uiagalelei goes pro!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure he's trying to wrangle NCheat an ACC title with SH.***

May 15, 2020, 4:26 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 9:53 PM

Why isn't one scenario Football but NO Basketball? Of course it's the ACC.

May 15, 2020, 12:33 AM

Still all just hypothetical at this point so I wouldn't get too excited over anything you read now and in the end Swofford has nothing to do with it. It's a given it won't be option 1, business as usual, and I think unlikely to be 4 so we're looking at somewhere in the middle IF we can get student's back on campus. Short season of some variety and timing almost certainly without fans. Everybody wants to play and get folks back but no one knows for sure! Here's hoping we see some Tigers rubbing the rock in the coming months!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s putting all the options out there for sure ??

May 15, 2020, 12:35 AM

Basically he has no idea. No one does

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2020, 7:48 AM

Clemson has to do what is best for us not Swofford or The ACC!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic