Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 4-star Peach State OL adds Clemson back to top schools
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: 4-star Peach State OL adds Clemson back to top schools

Dec 11, 2019, 10:38 AM

4-star Peach State OL adds Clemson back to top schools

2021 Kingsland, Georgia offensive lineman announced on Tuesday that Clemson is back in his top schools after previously eliminating them. Morris was one of Clem Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, but this kid is obviously SEC all the way. All his

Dec 11, 2019, 10:42 AM

"Top Six" previously were SEC schools. I say let one of them have him, at this late stage of the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry, but this kid is obviously SEC all the way. All his

Dec 11, 2019, 10:44 AM

The kid is a junior.

He won't sign a scholarship until NEXT December at the earliest.

I think we are still in early enough to keep recruiting him.

Re: TNET: 4-star Peach State OL adds Clemson back to top schools

Dec 11, 2019, 10:44 AM

Pittman leaving Jawja is going to be VERY, VERY GOOD for Clemson he was a top notch recruiter. I would not be surprised to see another decommitment here soon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sounds indecisive. ***

Dec 11, 2019, 10:56 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Sounds indecisive. ***

Dec 11, 2019, 11:04 AM

What 17 yr old kid isn’t? Living with one is all I need for reference.

Re: Sounds indecisive. ***

Dec 11, 2019, 11:12 AM

Of course - I was kidding.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Regardless Of His Current Status

Dec 11, 2019, 11:21 AM

I want only the best student athletes who are 100% ALL IN at the time of their commitment to Clemson. Right now, he seems to be indecisive on where he wants to attend four years of college. However, that's to be expected if he's a highly sought after recruit. I don't care who it is that commits to Clemson, just so long as they have the understanding that they will give 110% on and off the field when they arrive. No more JOSH BELK types or flounders who float through four seasons and don't produce on or off the field.

"This world was not created for a man to take his ease, but a world for work."

~ Dr. Wylie Cicero Hamrick

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Dec 11, 2019, 9:21 PM

If he was one of the first offers Dabo gave in the cycle , he's probably never left the board .
Sometimes that chili just needs to set a couple of days before the flavor's just right .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 12, 2019, 3:22 PM

Id give 2 points for the chili reference if I could. The only time chili sets in my house is after it gets demolished by mouth

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic