Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Wednesday Night Update: Swinney doing his part for Tigerama and Homecoming
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Wednesday Night Update: Swinney doing his part for Tigerama and Homecoming

Oct 23, 2019, 7:41 PM

Wednesday Night Update: Swinney doing his part for Tigerama and Homecoming

Head coach Dabo Swinney loves the pomp and pageantry of Homecoming weekend, but he had been on the Clemson campus for six years before he knew about Tigerama. Once he learned, he wanted to make sure his players realized the full college experience. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Wednesday Night Update: Swinney doing his part for Tigerama and Homecoming

Oct 23, 2019, 8:46 PM

:)

Re: TNET: Wednesday Night Update: Swinney doing his part for Tigerama and Homecoming

Oct 23, 2019, 9:04 PM

Perfect. I am really glad he saw that disconnect and has made sure those guys get the college experience. That is what makes Clemson special and that is what makes Dabo special. We have the best thing going right here. I hope y'all realize it and enjoy it.

Oct 23, 2019, 9:19 PM

Not just good for the players but also he sees it as an opportunity for the students to be served by the players. Pizza all around to students pomping the HC floats. Awesome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2019, 9:07 PM

6 years? Well someone was doing a poor job promoting it then.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2019, 7:41 AM

That and Tommy Bowden just didn't seem very engaged with Clemson, IMO. He came across to me as being too aloof to associate with students and the University as a whole. JMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2019, 8:32 AM

If that is your opinion, my bet is that you never actually met and talked to Tommy Bowden. From my experience with him, that couldn't be further from the truth.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2019, 9:12 PM

If Coach Swinney wants to really get into Tigerama, he needs to look at what we did in the '60s, '70s, and'80s. Who did we have as guests, what were our skits like, how did we feel ? I'm an old, old man, but I remember. What did the tickets cost? $0.49?

Oct 24, 2019, 8:34 AM

Beat me to this. Back when I was in school, it WAS like a pep rally. The players always participated. And the fireworks were amazing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 24, 2019, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Wednesday Night Update: Swinney doing his part for Tigerama and Homecoming ]

the 60's and 70's were the best days for Tigerama. The skits were great and the fireworks were amazing. It lost a lot when it left Death Valley. Glad it back to the stadium.

Oct 24, 2019, 3:43 PM

Louisville was physical at the point of attack last week. We need to be more physical than we were at UL, but we have got to tackle better! We have missed a ton of tackles this year. BC backs will be as big or bigger that our LB's. Fundamentals! Go Tigers!

Louisville was physical at the point of attack last week. We need to be more physical than we were at UL, but we have got to tackle better! We have missed a ton of tackles this year. BC backs will be as big or bigger that our LB's. Fundamentals! Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic