Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Wednesday Night Practice Insider: Venables and Elliott talk spring practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,029

TNET: Wednesday Night Practice Insider: Venables and Elliott talk spring practice

Mar 4, 2020, 8:05 PM

Wednesday Night Practice Insider: Venables and Elliott talk spring practice

Clemson held a situational scrimmage inside the Poe Indoor Practice Facility Wednesday evening, and we are allowed to speak with offensive coordinator Tony Elliott and defensive coordinator Brent Venables. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Wednesday Night Practice Insider: Venables and Elliott talk spring practice

Mar 4, 2020, 8:36 PM

Per Elliott, EJ Williams is like Ross... Just faster. I can handle that!

Re: TNET: Wednesday Night Practice Insider: Venables and Elliott talk spring practice

Mar 5, 2020, 2:57 PM

I'd like to hear what new WR coach Grisham says about Williams. If he is anywhere close to Ross, he's going to be outstanding.

Mar 4, 2020, 9:55 PM

Very happy to see Fred Davis in mix.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2020, 9:10 AM

SocMan2® said:

Very happy to see Fred Davis in mix.

Thinking with Fred having to step up now we may see a lot of him in the Fall. He certainly has the talent. CB is a tough position, so this early "baptismal" will only make him better.

Mar 4, 2020, 10:32 PM

If the new OL does its job, with The returning guys & the new ones which we now have (especially on D), this team is going to be great!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2020, 9:56 AM

Myles Murphy is going to surprise people.

The thought of EJ Williams being like a faster version of Justyn Ross is nice. Hope he can impact as a freshman.

Mar 5, 2020, 2:56 PM

I don't see how Murphy is going to surprise people seeing as how he was a 5 star and expected to be outstanding.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,029
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic