Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: "We knocked it out of the park": Coaches praise freshmen defensive linemen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,669

TNET: "We knocked it out of the park": Coaches praise freshmen defensive linemen

Aug 15, 2020, 6:01 PM

"We knocked it out of the park": Coaches praise freshmen defensive linemen

The Clemson coaching staff brought in one of the more impressive defensive line hauls in history with the 2020 recruiting class, and to this point, all are living up to their billing. (Photo courtesy of CU Athletics) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes we did.***

Aug 15, 2020, 7:02 PM

Re: TNET: "We knocked it out of the park": Coaches praise freshmen defensive linemen

Aug 15, 2020, 7:05 PM

Please, please let us have Clemson football this year.
I can just d a m n taste it, I want it so bad! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen Brother!***

Aug 17, 2020, 8:35 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt there are great frosh on D-Line

Aug 15, 2020, 8:35 PM

Of course they are higher-rated recruits than starters ... it sounds like the o-line got hammered today. Caldwell will be going back to work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: "We knocked it out of the park": Coaches praise freshmen defensive linemen

Aug 16, 2020, 2:25 AM

WOW, I love Coach Venables to death. You know he had a few concerns when he came here after being at OK for so long. Leaving somewhere familiar and going to a new part of the country, with your family in tow, had to be nerve racking. But, he was “all in “ with Dabo’s plan. Our great recruiting and talent evaluation, plus Venables ability to coach ‘em up and gameplan. makes us difficult for any team to deal with.

Now with his family being here and happy, and his son playing on the team is fantastic. I truly believe he is so happy now, and well compensated, that he doesn’t really hunt for a head coaching position. I think it would take the PERFECT situation for him to leave and I don’t know if there is one.

GO TIGERS!!!

Aug 16, 2020, 3:27 AM

This group of freshmen DL’s could end up being the best we’ve ever seen. If they stay healthy, the sky is the limit with this crop. The future looks soooo bright!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought we were spoiled with CW42, Dex, Cle, & AB***

Aug 16, 2020, 2:50 PM

You know you've got something

Aug 17, 2020, 7:25 AM

when one of the best head coaches in the sport says "he's better than advertised" when talking about the #1 player in the country. When the best DC in the country says you're as good as advertised, maybe just maybe, you got something. The thing I like about Bresee too, is you can tell the guy is hungry and wants to get better every single time that hand touches the ground. I can't wait to see these boys wreck shop.

when one of the best head coaches in the sport says "he's better than advertised" when talking about the #1 player in the country. When the best DC in the country says you're as good as advertised, maybe just maybe, you got something. The thing I like about Bresee too, is you can tell the guy is hungry and wants to get better every single time that hand touches the ground. I can't wait to see these boys wreck shop.

Haha! BV is one helluva coach for us!

Aug 17, 2020, 7:51 PM

I LOVE watching Coach V talking about his young players. Hahahaha... He KNOWS better than anyone what it takes to be a great college football player and he's PUMPED! Just look at his heart...WOW! So much fun!!!! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win, lose or draw . . . I'm a Tiger fan forevermore!

Hurricane Duane

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,669
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic