Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Underwear Olympics: Clemson holds Pro Day for NFL scouts, coaches, and GMs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,378

TNET: Underwear Olympics: Clemson holds Pro Day for NFL scouts, coaches, and GMs

Mar 12, 2020, 6:29 PM

Underwear Olympics: Clemson holds Pro Day for NFL scouts, coaches, and GMs

With two potential first round draft picks in attendance, NFL personnel were out in force for Clemson’s annual Pro Day, something that head coach Dabo Swinney calls the Underwear Olympics. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Underwear Olympics: Clemson holds Pro Day for NFL scouts, coaches, and GMs

Mar 13, 2020, 7:18 AM

I think this year’s Pro Day participants will shock the NFL with much more success for the “middle/lower” guys than predicted. Go Tigers

Message was edited by: OrangeCoast®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Underwear Olympics: Clemson holds Pro Day for NFL scouts, coaches, and GMs

Mar 13, 2020, 7:51 AM

Mike Tomlin always shows up. He must like eating at "The Smokin' Pig".

Mar 13, 2020, 10:09 AM

I saw on some mental SEC Conference board a comment from a mental SEC fan that Clemson had a great QB and an average team which helped them win the national title over Alabama.
I spit out my coffee laughing so hard. Clemson has been loaded with highly recruited guys and lessor recruited guys for a few years now and that's one of the dumber comments I have seen even out of an SEC fan's mouth. Guys like Simmons and Muse weren't highly recruited, but developed into really good players. That's one of my favorite things about Dabo and his staff. They can take highly recruited guys and less sought after guys and build them both into winners.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,378
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic